News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see this posted yet...

New exclusive interview with Rob Ford by Russian Express:

[video=youtube;0RbuhQgAgwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RbuhQgAgwQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

"Actions speak louder than words"

I couldn't stand watching more than a minute or two but am wondering if he started speaking in a Russian accent :p

He lost me at honesty....

Let me throw this out there... Given the number of important votes Ford loses at city hall, he still says that "the city is in shape than it was 4 years ago." Could we not interpret this as his lack of success in council has been a good thing for everybody?

This was posted on the f'n'ation facebook page: http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/05/24/rob-ford-the-highly-effective-idiot/

Never heard of this paper - does anyone know, is it a Cdn tea party mag?

And what's with the Toronto life?: http://www.torontolife.com/informer/features/2013/02/22/the-flip-side-of-ford-philip-preville/

Philip Preville is the staff contrarian at Toronto Life. (e.g., one of the latest missives he has written, in the same sardonic tone, is in support of jets at Billy Bishop) As far as I can tell, he holds fast to his opinions on these matters until about halfway through final editing, and then is off to the next controversy. I'd expect, given that both articles are from the spring, he has disavowed these opinions months ago.

I recently reported that the Police have finally got something on Rob Ford. This is consistent with what has been revealed today: Rob Ford has been meeting with Sandro Lisi again, and as observed in today's released recording, he's on a stimulant -- not drunk.

I believe that as part of a plea deal, Sandro Lisi is working with police to catch Ford purchasing drugs from his old friend. Sandro may be a criminal but he's not dumb enough to be seen with Ford in public locations while the media -- and the entire Toronto public -- have their eyes on them. Lisi is smart enough to employ anti-surveillance tactics, so it's uncharacteristic of him to be seen in such a public location.

Something that's been bugging me about this latest twist in the Lisi/Ford storyline. As much as I hope it to be true that the reason for Lisi being seen with Ford at Steak Queen was part of a sting, I'm wondering why this is the angle the police are taking with Ford? If we accept that it almost certainly was Ford who directed Lisi to extort and threaten the video holders, if Lisi were now working as a witness for the police and crown, why would it be necessary to get him buying drugs? Why not charge Ford for the more serious crime of extortion based on Lisi's testimony? If it's true Lisi's working for the prosecution, is setting up Ford on drugs necessary to bolster a larger case against Ford with Lisi as the star witness? So many unknowns....

I couldn't stand watching more than a minute or two but am wondering if he started speaking in a Russian accent :p
I thought it would be other way around and was hoping the "Russian Express" reporter would be like Borat and just push things farther and farther. "I want to try this thing called crack with you. Here, I brought some with me, how do I do it?. Sandro said it's good shit."

Something that's been bugging me about this latest twist in the Lisi/Ford storyline. As much as I hope it to be true that the reason for Lisi being seen with Ford at Steak Queen was part of a sting, I'm wondering why this is the angle the police are taking with Ford? If we accept that it almost certainly was Ford who directed Lisi to extort and threaten the video holders, if Lisi were now working as a witness for the police and crown, why would it be necessary to get him buying drugs? Why not charge Ford for the more serious crime of extortion based on Lisi's testimony? If it's true Lisi's working for the prosecution, is setting up Ford on drugs necessary to bolster a larger case against Ford with Lisi as the star witness? So many unknowns....
I agree, at this point nobody's going to care if Ford is caught buying a dime bag so all Lisi would need to do is testify about Ford instructing and paying him to 'do whatever it takes' to get the video back, ie extortion.

ps who goes out and buys food in a place with bright fluorescent lights when high on coke or another "stimulant". Only these guys LOL.

Last edited:
I didn't see this posted yet...

New exclusive interview with Rob Ford by Russian Express:

[video=youtube;0RbuhQgAgwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RbuhQgAgwQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

"Actions speak louder than words"

So... "lefties" are Liberals AND NDPs, that's heterophobic. I have a family, and the media are attacking them, why are people making things personal? Maybe you should look at yourself, all I see is transference of your actions/problems on to others.

Oh well, he has to do something to deserve his salary being a temp in our employee.

Last edited:
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/24/rob-ford-loses-support-of-pub-boss

Hopefully we'll see more of these public denouncements of ford. I know personally a ford hard liner who has also given up. She was an odd one though.

"...I was even prepared to give you a second chance at redemption, although I did not want to tell anyone this at the time. Why, you ask? Because I like your fiscal policies and your right-of-centre positions."

Everyone says the same shit. "Oh I like his fiscal policies", even though they are stupid.

Ice storm 2013 update from www.dougford.ca

Toronto Hydro is reporting that approximately 18,000 customers are now without power.

Thanks, Doug!

Hello and thank you so much for visiting me online. I have published this website to engage my crackstituents and make it easier for you to know my face and access some City services. Please take a moment to browse around and enjoy the few outdated resources you will find.

Yours truly,
12143991304_94fc69240f.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody once quipped that Ford looked like the type to tell fart jokes, and then get pissy if nobody laughed. I think "pissy" is the least you could expect if a drunken/stoned Rob Ford were to suddenly and abruptly turn on you. His false joviality is that of a bully's: It disappears in a heartbeat once he gets angry, and since the man's a rageaholic, I daresay he gets angry a lot. "Party" with him? Why would anyone want to? He's a nasty piece of work.

Considering how often Ford randomly appears in public places, off his face and trying to consort with 'regular people', and how he does indeed display 'false joviality', I'm kinda surprised he hasn't lost his temper with a member of the public. Or hasn't offended someone while drunk/high and had his lights punched out in response.

Considering how often Ford randomly appears in public places, off his face and trying to consort with 'regular people', and how he does indeed display 'false joviality', I'm kinda surprised he hasn't lost his temper with a member of the public. Or hasn't offended someone while drunk/high and had his lights punched out in response.

Well, it seems to me that if he wasn't surrounded on Monday night with a bunch of teens/early 20's kids amused as hell by his antics/state of mind, another customer might've told him to shut it. I severely doubted that female politician's claim that he grabbed her butt at a function but now I'm thinking differently, if only because I think he might have been too tanked/high to have stopped himself or remember it. Ah, yes, Sarah Thompson....

Well, it seems to me that if he wasn't surrounded on Monday night with a bunch of teens/early 20's kids amused as hell by his antics/state of mind, another customer might've told him to shut it. I severely doubted that female politician's claim that he grabbed her butt at a function but now I'm thinking differently, if only because I think he might have been too tanked/high to have stopped himself or remember it. Ah, yes, Sarah Thompson....

She got crucified in the media for that. Why would she have undergone that extremely sexist treatment unless it was true?

No kidding. In the fallout gossip/press she seemed to be angling, but it wasn't much of a stretch, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back