News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Ford is gone, there will still be a stench of institutional rot.
Corrupt politicians, corrupt cops, corrupt jail guards.
A young man shot dead in the street and the public not privy to a credible motive.
Two-tiered justice, and crime - organized and less so, operating with very-near impunity.
Brazenly.

Last edited:
EDIT: Since several of us posted at the same time, just to add how sad it is that someone apparently told Ford that he'll look sober if carries a Dasani bottle.

Alcoholics who want to drink at work drink vodka from a water bottle. It's not to get you actually smell it that you'd realize what it was. Anecdotal I know, but anything's possible with this guy.

This is why the city (as casita champions) should have a dedicated driver on city staff. A cabbie's loyalty is to the far box, not to getting the chief magistrate home,

What little shred of human compassion I have for Rob Ford exists solely for the sake of his kids, that they have something, some legacy to remember him by other than the steaming shitshow from his trail of selfies and profanity laced videos.

Back to what went down at City Hall just now.

One minute Rob was in his office and there was a strange smell, then the next tweet was about him getting into a cab.

There is a gap here and I am very curious, specifically:

1. Did anyone catch Robbie leaving his office?
2. Was anyone with him
3. Did he look/act like he was drunk or high?
4. Who called the cab? I can't imagine it'd be Robbie himself.

Hopefully JG and DD will flesh out the details tomorrow.

In the meantime, I wouldn't be surprised if they're heading down to Muzik!:)

Alcoholics who want to drink at work drink vodka from a water bottle. It's not to get you actually smell it that you'd realize what it was. Anecdotal I know, but anything's possible with this guy.

Given the sweat, and the way he acts in that video, I think it's more likely that he's taken MDMA or something similar. The water is to keep hydrated.

I'm skeptical of escalating it to that degree. He sweats all the time. Does coke and booze do that? Does Oxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back