News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned upthread that Homewood allowed one call a day...if true (and that's where Ford is), nice to see him using his one call to call Doug/council. Sure his wife appreciates that (then again, maybe she does).

Is it possible - as it has been rumored - that Renata is no longer taking the Mayor's calls?

Oh, Mammo wants Doug to be mayor...

jcrandles_cp24 3:39pm via Twitter for iPhone
Mammoliti says he was the one who put the written 'Doug Ford' nameplate over the mayor's name.

Oh Lordie it's much simpler. They are seriously boys in Ms. Nuziata's 5th grade civics class.

I highly doubt Rub would need a medical Detox. I saw people WAY worse than him that were not in the detox ward. There was only one alcoholic there out of close to 120 people that needed a Medical Detox and he was a 60 year old guy that was drinking a 1.75 liter bottle of scotch a day. They still allowed him out to the smoking area a few times a day. Opiate addicts typically spent 3-7 days in Detox. Crack addicts, nope, they just got pills from the pharmacy a few times a day.

P.S. You're welcome L23, glad to share. There is a lot of misinformation about rehab out there, Dr. Drew's show was a disgrace. but that's Hollywood for ya.

I disagree. I think in addition to crack, Rob is a serious alcoholic. The pics of Rob holding his cup with two hands are indicative of him having to control his shakes. Crack is a much easier habit to break than booze. I've had family members with similar alcohol problems to the ones that Ford apparently has, and to me he shows all the signs of a serious alcohol problem. If he's getting the shakes from alcohol withdrawal, then I'd say he needs a medical detox.

I disagree. I think in addition to crack, Rob is a serious alcoholic. The pics of Rob holding his cup with two hands are indicative of him having to control his shakes. Crack is a much easier habit to break than booze. I've had family members with similar alcohol problems to the ones that Ford apparently has, and to me he shows all the signs of a serious alcohol problem. If he's getting the shakes from alcohol withdrawal, then I'd say he needs a medical detox.

It varies; I had a detox nurse tell me if you're not usually drunk all day (say just get sloshed at night) that you'll probably not need to be medicated, but that everyone's different, and they go by a scale (how shaky you are, sweating from palms etc) to evaluate it. He still wouldn't officially start rehab until a 72 hour supervised period.

Ok, remember that Italian friend I mentioned the other day who is a Ford Fan? Well, just got this from him:

"RAI Italy's news source has reported a sighting of Ford near the Vatican. It's believed he may be entering rehab clinic administered by the Vatican."

Any Italians who can check this out?

*runs and hides cuz he's likely punking me*

The threshold for being prescribed Ativan during alcohol detox is surprisingly low. They err on the side of safety. I think Rob has spent the last several years permanently hammered.

Like I say, he's not in rehab so it's all academic anyway.

He's so not in rehab. The focus on working out, the phone calls. It's the worst kind of bullshit. He was on his way to Doug's place in Chicago, got turned back, and ten to one he's now stashed with one of his steroid-dealing trainers.

Ya, RoFo just happened to be talking to DoFo on cellphone while Minnan-Wong walked by this afternoon.
This is pure insanity trying to pass as truth.
Maybe this is Ford family "rehab"

It occurs to me that if RoFo's in a 12 step program, and takes it seriously, we can expect him to step down as Mayor when he gets to step 8.

My daughter works in the substance abuse field and told me that sudden withdrawal from heavy use of alcohol can kill you. Rob is pounding back mickeys on a daily basis, so he would need 72 hours detox for the booze. Withdrawal from drugs on the other hand, won't kill you, it just feels like you want to die.

P.S. You're welcome L23, glad to share. There is a lot of misinformation about rehab out there, Dr. Drew's show was a disgrace. but that's Hollywood for ya.

Heh, I think we knew that anyway. There are four forms of rehab, from actual rehab, to spa "rehab", to Dr Drew "rehab", to Rob Ford "rehab". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back