News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. He can project an aura of false bonhomie when it suits him but that evaporates in an instant when things aren't going his way, i.e. when he encounters people who don't kiss his gigantic ass to his satisfaction, never mind anyone who's actually - gasp! - critical of him.

Whenever people fall for his bullshit and start bleating about how "nice" he is, I think about what Ford's actually, you know, done. His near physical assault of Daniel Dale, followed by the obvious and transparently spiteful attempt to smear Dale as a pedophile, his body slamming Pam McConnell and his later bullying intimidation of her, complete with a sick smile on his face while he was doing the latter, his firing of TTC general manager Gary Webster in an obvious revenge move when Webster, shockingly, did his job while refusing to act as a Ford stooge, his association with the lowest kind of criminal scum, his vicious temper and frequent abuse of other people. No, he's not "nice" by any definition of the word.

Any time I consider giving him the benefit of the doubt on this issue, I like to remember the moment in the infamous "Fat Fuck" video where he realises that he has an opportunity to bully someone and his face just lights up with glee as he moves in on John Barber.

Any time I consider giving him the benefit of the doubt on this issue, I like to remember the moment in the infamous "Fat Fuck" video where he realises that he has an opportunity to bully someone and his face just lights up with glee as he moves in on John Barber.

It would have made a great brawl.

Hard to believe that was ten years ago:
http://torontoist.com/2008/03/the_excoriation/

"The footage appears to have been taken during a break in City Council’s meeting of Thursday, June 24, 2004."

Last edited:

That was how he was acting in council when he knocked over Pam, when he and Doug were antagonizing the public.

They probably ask residents to commit to phases. Probably 30 days at a time.

Where I worked we would ask for phase by phase commitments. 5 months, 7 months, 7 months, 5 months. It's easier to process the time that way.

Either that or she's high off her gourd. Who knows.

As for a drive to Midland with a counselor... In a suit... I got nothing. If it didn't change & save my life I'd be thinking that I really did rehab wrong.

The food alone looks better than what I had for lunch or dinner today, and I'm a damn fine cook.

That was how he was acting in council when he knocked over Pam, when he and Doug were antagonizing the public.

He's a bully, plain and simple. He can't strike out at who he really wants to hurt, so he picks someone easy. Rob is not a nice person, rehab isn't going to fix that.

Greenestone's way of dealing with the privileged is to give lots of privileges. Hey I wouldn't mind a stint in that rehab - although please don't take that as a joke about the seriousness of addiction. Ford just doesn't seem to be paying any dues or facing any penalties, life is jolly, I'm on vacay, just can't get high.

My biggest question about this is why they didn't ask for a description of "his car" that he got into. His escalade is in the impound lot, so who's car does he have and shouldn't that have been a question?

They said "his vehicle" doesn't mean it's Ford's vehicle, just the car he was in, driven by a Greenestone counsellor.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...by-police/article18832941/#dashboard/follows/

"Mr. MacIver first saw Mr. Ford’s SUV early Sunday morning at about 2:30, while returning home from a Saturday night shift at the bar in Bala where he works.

When he returned home, he compared the licence plate from the car he’d just seen with old images of the mayor’s Escalade, and confirmed it was the same car.

By the next morning, the car was gone."

"But the next night, while returning from work at about 4 a.m., he again saw the SUV parked in the same spot.

The car was again gone the next morning,"

Now unless Robbie has changed his habit drastically, we know he is NOT a morning person. So most likely someone else drove the Caddy away the next morning.........maybe having stayed the night?

There's definitely more to this story.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back