News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggesting that that means that she LURVES him in a romantic way when he has recently been quoted not only saying that he'd like to "jam" her but she doesn't want to, but also on the topic of how he and his wife can have sex with other people in front of each other feels kind of icky. It also feels like she's being mocked for being a "girl" in politics, which isn't necessary. She's an idiot for praising Ford but it's not because she's a woman.
Agreed.

However, driving the wrong way on one-ways in school zones is a bit of concern.

I iknow I'm a day late (damn summative time), but I can add to the pile of anecdotals. Two schools ago, we had a weekly problem with GFL driving the wrong way on our one way street through the bus loading zone for mentally and physically challenged girls. We'd complain weekly to the city. Not a thing got done about it.

I'm guessing that you are not on The Twitter. Correct?
Actually I was slightly amazed the journos didn't notice anything before the 'Lade was gone.
"When you just have to escape" I guess is proven true this time.

I asked everyone at work--coworkers and IT--if it was them and I'm even more sure now it wasn't. Someone from my old Etobicoke crew must've gotten a visitor pass and left it or they had someone do it for them.

Can you give us hints on who Juiceman is?

It states in the article that the owner said that about 7000 people came by this past week to see the car. That seems really far fetched. Maybe, having touched RoFo's car, he was infected with the Ford math curse.

Even if the math is way off, he's still saying that many many people came to see an impounded car. Astonishing, in my book. Almost Cult of Personality territory.

I used to wonder WTF does RoFo need the Escalade for up in Bala (OK, besides as a shaggin wagon)? Intuitively at least, he must have known it's a player in this drama. Even before the National Post did.

When the movie gets produced, let's hope they give props to "My Mother The Car".

Suggesting that that means that she LURVES him in a romantic way when he has recently been quoted not only saying that he'd like to "jam" her but she doesn't want to, but also on the topic of how he and his wife can have sex with other people in front of each other feels kind of icky. It also feels like she's being mocked for being a "girl" in politics, which isn't necessary. She's an idiot for praising Ford but it's not because she's a woman.

She's wooing his supporters, perhaps?

I asked everyone at work--coworkers and IT--if it was them and I'm even more sure now it wasn't. Someone from my old Etobicoke crew must've gotten a visitor pass and left it or they had someone do it for them.
heh, glad to see you alive and well, as are many here.

Okay, so Rob For b-day party tomorrow in Scarborough/Wexford. Wonder why it's not in Etobicoke. Really, I used to live in Scarborough, would never have taken up with the Ford crowd. Wondering if Mama Ford is beginning to feel her angloshield crack.

Even if the math is way off, he's still saying that many many people came to see an impounded car. Astonishing, in my book. Almost Cult of Personality territory.

The only car I can think of that has a similar "cult of notoriety" is Bonnie and Clyde's Ford V8.

I used to wonder WTF does RoFo need the Escalade for up in Bala (OK, besides as a shaggin wagon)?

THIS is a shaggin' wagon:
https://twitter.com/80sDougFord

This is funny.

"Today's Ride ya Bike to Work Day. F*ck Yeah!"
https://twitter.com/80sDougFord/status/470968904664502273

Yeah, thanks for checking in Jimmi!

Last edited:

Okay, so Rob For b-day party tomorrow in Scarborough/Wexford. Wonder why it's not in Etobicoke. Really, I used to live in Scarborough, would never have taken up with the Ford crowd. Wondering if Mama Ford is beginning to feel her angloshield crack.

Maybe they alternate parties/functions between the 2 offices. Who knows.

Amusing....

Rob Ford’s Imminent Resurrection

After four lonely days 0f no new news on Rob Ford (two of those days were admittedly weekends, that has never stopped the Fords before), we get an update. Doug Ford, standing before the sacred aisles of the Toronto City Council announced that, like Jesus, Rob Ford would return to us, and rise from the ashes to save our souls from the baby Baskin, the menacing Mernagh, the depraved Bitch, and the horrors of Chow.

All eyes turned to Doug Ford: did Robbie know about the scandal? How is he doing? When will he come back? There’s been no shortage of Rob Ford news, but still we worry that in his absence we will go into withdrawal and wilt as a flower cut off from the soil; atrophy as a muscle deprived of its use....

http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2014/05/27/rob-fords-imminent-resurrection/

The last line - pretty sure he's not talking about any of us :).

The white Bronco is pretty infamous.

Right you are! ( I forgot about OJ )

"We love Rob ‘cause he’s an everyman, ‘cause he’s us, and ‘cause he can’t get any worse."

Someone drank the Kool-Aid.

Things can always get worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back