News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmi still has posts on this thread, I found some old ones.
The post that notes that the thread has reached page 3000 is now on page 2987.
The post that notes that the thread has reached page 4000 is now on page 3968.

Jimmi still has posts on this thread, I found some old ones.
The post that notes that the thread has reached page 3000 is now on page 2987.
The post that notes that the thread has reached page 4000 is now on page 3968.
Keep regular back-ups by saving a print version? Print to file > pdf.

Last edited:
If Jimmi got spooked, it's because he has indirect ties to Lisi and those weirdos and someone caught wind of his posts. Not because he's in any real danger, but because you don't want people who know you mad at you (or knowing you as a blabbermouth). It's just bad juju.

If Jimmi got spooked, it's because he has indirect ties to Lisi and those weirdos and someone caught wind of his posts. Not because he's in any real danger, but because you don't want people who know you mad at you (or knowing you as a blabbermouth). It's just bad juju.

His posts are indeed gone. You can search UT through google, and see the page numbers and cached excerpts from his posts, but when you click on the link they are missing.

you can view them in Cached version though

Two more posts are gone since you posted that message.
One was me deleting my own, I was testing to see if people could delete their own posts. there's no delete button on the post, but it comes up when you go to edit.

Yeah I'm a little concerned here. Do the mods maybe know what's going on?

I did send a PM to a few.
If the mods were asked by a user "delete all my posts" then they'd all be gone, but they're not. I doubt the mods would sit there sifting through them for specific posts -- they have better things to do. They'd tell the user "go look up your old posts that you want gone & delete them yourself." That's probably what's going on.

I find it hard to believe some outside person could have hacked in and started deleting posts. If someone were that upset about those posts and could hack their way in to deleting other people's posts, then why not just delete the whole thread?

Maybe casita deleted all his posts that reminded us where he used to work and who he used to work for. That'd be a few hundred pages right there. :D

His posts are indeed gone. You can search UT through google, and see the page numbers and cached excerpts from his posts, but when you click on the link they are missing.

you can view them in Cached version though

If posts prior to these were deleted then the page #s may no longer be accurate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back