News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. I would expect better than this from the people on this forum. Free speech does not apply to private websites. Websites such as this can create terms of use and they can delete whatever they want. Unless you're being arrested or persecuted by the government, your freedom of speech is not being violated.
Duly noted :)

I have been in touch with Jimmy T. He is fine. Please don't worry - he has his own personal reasons for stepping away from UT for now. He would like to do so quietly, and hopes this request can be respected by other regulars here.

I have been in touch with Jimmy T. He is fine. Please don't worry - he has his own personal reasons for stepping away from UT for now. He would like to do so quietly, and hopes this request can be respected by other regulars here.

It can by me, although his insight will be missed.

Done.

Glad to hear he's okay, I'm sure we'll hear from him sooner or later.

This can only mean one thing.....they got Jude too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back