News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is all this rehab stint is for. To whitewash Ford's behavior. Literally anything bad he's ever done will be blamed on his addiction and is therefore no longer relevant.

That's why the Globe's influence peddling story is so important. I hope they uncover more.

Wonder if this episode was a big part of the decision to send RoFo to rehab? It's one thing to send Mikey to clean up a mess - when DOUG comes to drive the baby brother home, stuff is real and serious by Ford standards.
What were the days where Doug disappeared, then reappeared as Rob suddenly decided to go to rehab?

By this point, Rob was clearly spinning out of control by Ford standards (long past that point for normal people, but these are different people here).

Last edited:
a web site i've visited on a daily basis since the 90's had this as today's "thought of the day" --

"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Took another look at the video on a larger screen and there was nothing dropped on the ground - it's a shoe (with a foot in it) - can't tell who it belongs to; could be either of them.

Randy? (Particularly if there's a severance cheque involved)

What were the days where Doug disappeared, then reappeared as Rob suddenly decided to go to rehab?

Reviewing Rob Ford Must Go tweets, the next day, the Ombudsman's report on TCHC HR came out. Doug refused to comment. No record of him after that scrum until rehab.

Hmmm, maybe the woman who visited the mayor that night was McRobb...

I'm just gonna leave this here: (from twitter)
"Worth noting that @MetroManTO said at the time that Ford was getting his supply from sex workers."

There is nothing to date to suggest McRobb is a sex worker. There is the implication of her supplying from the sighting at the Marriott parking lot in Gravenhurst.

I am also thinking that Dougie having to drive Robbie home was the "better find a rehab" moment. Would also explain the "in divorce....doghouse...hotel" ranting.

More whores and coke and being absolutely hammered at City Hall?

"Folks, I'm shocked that anyone-ANYONE would think that Robbie wouldn't have a place to get in a stupor... I mean he has plenty of Mom's basement dwelling criminal friends that would probably love to part with the Mayor! And the biased media saying he could afford the prices he would have to pay to hire a professional broad??? Put the lines together folks. Robbie is poor, poor poor as church mouse I tells ya, folksy folks are seeing right through this most biased media ever's smear job.
Robbie could've killed that hooker, and it wouldn't matter. Ford more years folks!"

Hmmm, maybe the woman who visited the mayor that night was McRobb...

McRobb only enters the picture at rehab. If Ford knew her before or in some other context then it would have either been a massive coincidence or a planned event to have her at Spahab at the same time. The odds of #1 are way too high and #2 needs a lot of tinfoil (easier ways to get him drugs and sex than putting a plant into rehab). Therefore she is a red herring - at best a second connection that facilitated whatever nasty shit got her to lose her watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back