News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're completely ignoring the point. If you want to hold others, such as the Fords, to a certain standard, you need to expect it of yourself first. And you made the very same ignorant judgment of people that live in group homes as Doug Ford did.

Agreed.
The rule to follow is: "Think what the Fords would do, and then do the opposite."

You're completely ignoring the point. If you want to hold others, such as the Fords, to a certain standard, you need to expect it of yourself first. And you made the very same ignorant judgment of people that live in group homes as Doug Ford did.

Oh man, these rhetorical 'turning things on their head', 'you're acting just the same as the Fords' type of accusations always fall flat. You know why? Because i'm not a selfish, ignorant, entitled, intolerant, unaware, drug addicted, alcoholic, homophobic, sexist, hypocritical, pathologically lying asshole.

00shirtlessjoejogger.jpg

Attachments

• 00shirtlessjoejogger.jpg
    00shirtlessjoejogger.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 737
AndrayDomiseTO 6:05pm via Twitter for Android
Just asked @TOMayorFord if he apologizes for referring to African Canadians as "niggers" and referring to youth programs as "Hug a thug".

AndrayDomiseTO 6:05pm via Twitter for Android
He said "it's complicated."

201471-rob-ford-kimmel.jpg

Those swooning over Rob Ford today remind of this mug shot of a man who was arrested a couple of weeks ago, from this link.
mug_shot_goes_viral-1.jpg

One more Ford...

goldsbie 8:56pm via Twitter Web Client
Mikey for Ward 2. RT @AndrayDomiseTO I spoke to Doug Ford, he told me his 21 year old nephew is running for the seat.

This would of course be laughable if it weren't completely insulting to every constituent in that ward.
A 21 year old kid with zero experience, skills or even apparent prior interest in politics to serve the needs of tens of thousands of people... and, most especially, those in the most need.
Disgusting.

Real, I think. I went back quite a bit on the twitter feed. Lots of tweets about Muskoka and candid photos of her. Not 100% sure. Does someone else have sleuthing skills in order to confirm?

One more Ford...

goldsbie 8:56pm via Twitter Web Client
Mikey for Ward 2. RT @AndrayDomiseTO I spoke to Doug Ford, he told me his 21 year old nephew is running for the seat.

Who better to follow Rob Ford like a little puppy and to agree with everything Rob will say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back