News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's registered because the Fords know Rob isn't going to win. Mikey is just holding the seat for Uncle Rob to slide into after the election. Pathetic. It's like we're never going to get rid of the Fords.

I agree with this! Kouvalis thinks Rob will take Mikes place even before Oct 27. Either way we'll be stuck with four more years of Rob and Doug. Imagine Robs a councillor campaigning for four years to win back the mayors job?

Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 8m
I assume Michael Ford will run on a platform of "I am nothing at all like the rest of my family, please elect me to see if that's true."

Christopher Bird ‏@mightygodking 5m
@normwilner if it helps, when asked he cited his high school student council experience as why he should be considered a serious candidate

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8
Michael Ford has also gotten an apprenticeship at city hall and on the campaign trail, helping out Rob Ford in recent months.

I wasn't aware that a "political apprenticeship" exists. Note to Fords: It's called an internship if it deals with an office, and apprenticeships don't deal will babysitting, or gopher work as far as I know, if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

And, I wonder if this "apprenticeship" is registered with the Ont. Board of Trades, and all fees paid.

He saw his mom's ex husband kill her partner. He must give him some qualifications.
Edit: Is Ennio Stirpe Mikey's father? Did he watch his father essentially kill his step dad?
This family tree says that ES is MF's father. That kid has no chance with those genes!

yeah but he was a baby so I don't know how much he would remember. His sister was about 10.

I agree with this! Kouvalis thinks Rob will take Mikes place even before Oct 27. Either way we'll be stuck with four more years of Rob and Doug. Imagine Robs a councillor campaigning for four years to win back the mayors job?
Yeah, that was an interesting tweet.

Would it not be a bye election if he 'retires' really really early? I thought there was some by law about election in the first two years, but if it's the last two years city council appoints someone?
Mikey Ford would need a bigger excuse than, say, a broken toe, to quit council.
"This is too hard, I quit" won't work, either. A by-election would be a waste of money just to bring Rob back? If anything, maybe Doug thinks Rob can run again for mayor in 4 years? If Nixon can try for the presidency twice, why can't Rob do it? Maybe that's the plan. Then again, Nixon wasn't as hated the first time as he was later on.

There might be a problem with Ford Fest being held in a City Park next week. John Furr is very interested in the permit rules as they apply to a candidate running for office.

John Furr
‏@JohnFurrToronto
Any #law firm up 4 a little pro bono work? Just a small application 4 an injunction against event using city park #TOpoli #Toronto #ONpoli

There might be a problem with Ford Fest being held in a City Park next week. John Furr is very interested in the permit rules as they apply to a candidate running for office.

John Furr
‏@JohnFurrToronto
Any #law firm up 4 a little pro bono work? Just a small application 4 an injunction against event using city park #TOpoli #Toronto #ONpoli

It's not Ford's fault, he has a disease.

Since when has Ford worried about small details. He thinks the seat belongs to them, so one Fords as good as another. He'll just be Mikey's lovely assistant.

The point is that mike stays on the ballot until the last day to drop out, at which time rob switches over his papers from mayor to Ward 2. Mike never makes it to Election Day but they have all that time for him to campaign on the Ford name while Uncle Rob screws around at the mayoral level.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8
Michael Ford has also gotten an apprenticeship at city hall and on the campaign trail, helping out Rob Ford in recent months.

I wasn't aware that a "political apprenticeship" exists. Note to Fords: It's called an internship if it deals with an office, and apprenticeships don't deal will babysitting, or gopher work as far as I know, if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

And, I wonder if this "apprenticeship" is registered with the Ont. Board of Trades, and all fees paid.

Fees? This is the Fords. You can't buy*, or teach loyalty.

46287635.jpg

*They might try to rent your loyalty though, I believe their rate ranges from a hotdog, yelling at a pothole on your street, to a max of $5k and a car.

The point is that mike stays on the ballot until the last day to drop out, at which time rob switches over his papers from mayor to Ward 2. Mike never makes it to Election Day but they have all that time for him to campaign on the Ford name while Uncle Rob screws around at the mayoral level.
Bingo! When's the last day he can register?

The people who are calling for Death To Ford might want to rethink that. If Robbie dies before the election, Doug or Mikey will slide into office on the sympathy vote. Just sayin'.

But both Fords have said this shouldn't be allowed. They even mildly chastised Mammoliti for this. But it's the Fords, so what they say doesn't apply to themselves.

Let him be a councillor. He can be the court jester again........

But both Fords have said this shouldn't be allowed. They even mildly chastised Mammoliti for this. But it's the Fords, so what they say doesn't apply to themselves.

Let him be a councillor. He can be the court jester again........
No the Fords have had a scorched earth policy towards this city. They are actively trying to do bad things, criminal things, corrupt things.
They should be run outta town. No way should anyone from that family get another chance at public service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back