News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love Domise as a candidate and wouldn't want to curse Ward 2 with yet another ineffectual councillor, I do have a somewhat morbid wish to see Mikey F. in council being a bumblefuck of inexperience. I doubt he has the misplaced confidence of Unkie Rob required for true Fordian outbursts of bluster.

Last edited:
What's wrong with these people? Have they been living under rocks for the last 4 years?

"Ford leads race in Etobicoke Ward 2 ... Mike Ford that is "

"Of those surveyed, 43% said they plan to vote for Ford, while 24% said they plan to vote for candidate Andray Domise, who appears to be Ford’s main competition according to the poll results. Only 17% of those surveyed say they plan to vote for “someone else” on the ballot, while 15% said they hadn’t yet made up their minds."

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/10/ford-leads-race-in-etobicoke-ward-2--mike-ford-that-is

The Sun reports that the poll was taken on July 23. Andray Domise, a complete unknown, had declared his candidacy for Ward 2 just, what, a couple of weeks prior? If he already has 24% of the residents saying they'll vote for him, as of almost three weeks ago, he's doing really well.

As much as I love Domise as a candidate and wouldn't want to curse Ward 2 with yet another ineffectual councillor, I do have a somewhat morbid wish to see Mikey F. in council being a bumblefuck of inexperience. I doubt he has the misplaced confidence of Unkie Rob required for true Fordian outbursts of bluster.

Please take that morbid wish to another planetary system.

Last edited:
I've never heard the sound of MiFo's voice, but I can picture a baby rhino ( minus the pipe, I hope ) on the rampage! LMAO

There was a brief clip of Mifo speaking, doing a meet and greet in that Thompson park fordfest someone put up some pages back. Just my snap judgement of a very brief clip. He sounds like a guy who was coached or co-erced to put on a big happy face because we have this big bbq and company is coming! I got no problem if he just wants to be a pilot. Probably better for everyone involved actually, being a sock puppet councilor and chauffeur for Rob and Thug probably isn't all gravy.

Last edited:
My fantasy also involves him crying [preferably on the floor of council] that it's just toooo haaaaard, and quitting in shame...does that help?

Gets better, deep_lez, gets better. So far we haven't seen any glimpse that Mikey does Ford-style belligerence. But quitting isn't in the Ford genes so he'd probably just be reduced to occasional bleating in council.

What's wrong with these people? Have they been living under rocks for the last 4 years?

"Ford leads race in Etobicoke Ward 2 ... Mike Ford that is "

"Of those surveyed, 43% said they plan to vote for Ford, while 24% said they plan to vote for candidate Andray Domise, who appears to be Ford’s main competition according to the poll results. Only 17% of those surveyed say they plan to vote for “someone else†on the ballot, while 15% said they hadn’t yet made up their minds."

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/10/ford-leads-race-in-etobicoke-ward-2--mike-ford-that-is

Note that Andray Domise's campaign said yesterday on Twitter that they expect, and are preparing for, the Ward 2 endgame to be against Rob, not Mikey.

Note that Andray Domise's campaign said yesterday on Twitter that they expect, and are preparing for, the Ward 2 endgame to be against Rob, not Mikey.

Very interesting. I hate to wish the summer away but September 12 and October 27 can't come soon enough

Good on them, never underestimate the Fords. I can see that possibility no matter how remote and crazy it sounds, because this is the Ford circus. Rob will say he's found Jesus, yet again, and will withdraw from the merryl race later on. So he can humbly serve the residents of Etobicoke, and Toronto in general not as the mayor but as their loyal councilor.

Gets better, deep_lez, gets better. So far we haven't seen any glimpse that Mikey does Ford-style belligerence. But quitting isn't in the Ford genes so he'd probably just be reduced to occasional bleating in council.

I did consider that; he'd have to be the first Ford with enough fortitude to successfully quit anything....
*rimshot!*

(Too soon?)

The Sun reports that the poll was taken on July 23. Andray Domise, a complete unknown, had declared his candidacy for Ward 2 just, what, a couple of weeks prior? If he already has 24% of the residents saying they'll vote for him, as of almost three weeks ago, he's doing really well.

April 22 to be exact.... (Mikey July 18)

I had a really evil thought at TOTD yesterday: in the event that RoFo showed up, I was thinking of yelling out "Tickle Mayor Ford!". (Hey, better to tickle-bomb him than to throw eggs and tomatoes at him. And it's not inciting violence; only anarchic chaos.)

Funny thing is: given the nature of his celeb, they *would* tickle him, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back