News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
the really fun part of the new ITO is that it's not going to be based (apparently) on surveillance and all this other inside stuff but "a lengthy interview of Kathy Ford." Can't wait to hear what she has to say, especially given the speculation that she maybe somehow set Rob up on purpose (for alleged reasons I can't recall right now).

Maybe they offered her a plea deal that if she rolls on Rob they'll forget those toothbrushes, eh?
(And based on Doolittle's article, "Jugga" didn't seem too worried about his identity coming out etc. so he might have some interesting things to say too...One can only speculate about whether he was good enough to share the videos with the police.)

Maybe for having Scotty Mac arrested then beat nearly to death for wanting to complain about getting arrested. (major oversimplification of story 'cause I'm lazy)

Keeping up with this scandal week-to-week is driving me crazy. I should have just waited for the DVD.

Sometimes one thinks that by the time it actually all plays out DVDs will have become what 78s are today.

Today, September 6th, is my (late) entry for a Ford arrest. Alas, I feel it is not to be for now, but, hopefully, the day may still come. It would have been a lovely birthday present.

Today, September 6th, is my (late) entry for a Ford arrest. Alas, I feel it is not to be for now, but, hopefully, the day may still come. It would have been a lovely birthday present.

Happy Birthday!!

And you never know! With the stress if the campaign, the Socknacki foi docs and the Ito maybe Ford will crack and do something the get arrested. It could happen! Crossing my fingers you get your birthday wish!

What in the hell is Brazen II really about at this point? What are police expecting to find from this new search warrant? I'm inclined to think, cynically, that they're purposefully filing ITOs with embarrassing info about Ford in the hopes the media will get them released. If that's the case, it's just nuts. Is there something more going on here?

My theory is that the police may be trying to hurt Ford's reelection chance. Why? They have enough on him to file charges, but the optics would be bad if they arrested him just prior to the election. People would accuse the police of interfering. It'd be messy.

They have to wait until after, but what if Ford wins? Again, optics problem. They need him to run and lose if they want to avoid public criticism.

Question: Did we ever know why the police were filing ITOs for search warrants? For the life of me, I can't recall what they wanted to search and whether they ever executed the warrants. TIA.

Yes. The ITO affidavits state, in the first couple of pages, the persons/places/things for which the search warrants were requested -Lisi's residence, the contents of Lisi's iPhone,...

NOW editor Enzo DiMatteo suggests Lisi was at the Star building to egg Kevin Donovan -- a thing he's apparently done.

https://twitter.com/enzodimatteo/status/508096928727707648

Wow. I clicked on that thinking, surely, he means to egg him on to write something or just to rattle his cage or something. Who would park in front of 1 Yonge to assault someone with eggs? And DiMatteo paints an image of Lisi waiting there with literally a handful of eggs to chuck at KD. Apparently, yes, he's done it before and it was reported to TPS. Now tell me TPS wouldn't love to charge Lisi with something ultra stupid like this.

They sure are tiptoeing around a lot of blatant stuff here which makes me consider Scarberian's speculation above. I'm convinced that they are working on something quite big that includes murder investigations. You don't have helicopters following people 24/7 to catch them smoking rock & pissing in parks.

I'm also convinced that they want to avoid any suggestion that they influenced the election by charging Rob or having to defend the timing etc. We all know that DoFo would go "Full Doug" from now until election night & beyond about how biased & political it is. I'm hopeful that once both of them are no longer Mayor/Councillor and just regular meatheads, TPS will bring down a full hammer full of conspiracy, assault, impaired, mischief, false bomb threat etc. charges on them both.

As for the dirty cops theory, this has a very plausible ring to it. It's pretty easy to imagine something like that being in play here.

Wow. I clicked on that thinking, surely, he means to egg him on to write something or just to rattle his cage or something. Who would park in front of 1 Yonge to assault someone with eggs? And DiMatteo paints an image of Lisi waiting there with literally a handful of eggs to chuck at KD. Apparently, yes, he's done it before and it was reported to TPS. Now tell me TPS wouldn't love to charge Lisi with something ultra stupid like this.

They sure are tiptoeing around a lot of blatant stuff here which makes me consider Scarberian's speculation above. I'm convinced that they are working on something quite big that includes murder investigations. You don't have helicopters following people 24/7 to catch them smoking rock & pissing in parks.

I'm also convinced that they want to avoid any suggestion that they influenced the election by charging Rob or having to defend the timing etc. We all know that DoFo would go "Full Doug" from now until election night & beyond about how biased & political it is. I'm hopeful that once both of them are no longer Mayor/Councillor and just regular meatheads, TPS will bring down a full hammer full of conspiracy, assault, impaired, mischief, false bomb threat etc. charges on them both.

As for the dirty cops theory, this has a very plausible ring to it. It's pretty easy to imagine something like that being in play here.

One thing that hit me today was I wonder if there is an investigation of Doug that we don't know about too?

ha ha

"The C.A. Allen Primary School, Dufferin Street: Where it comes to private school education, buyer beware."
https://twitter.com/NeilNawaz/status/490930365834358784
BtAikQSCcAA_tk9.jpg

(was lead to this tweet by this more recent IG: http://instagram.com/p/sksiWUENP6/)

One of her last Tweets was about being sober almost two months. Kevin Donovan congratulated her. Then... poof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back