News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, okay reporter. Bad writer. Still, as a reporter, she got the story that really changed everything. She's recognized the opportunity she's stumbled upon and one has to appreciate her entrepreneurial instinct (and the tenacious pursuit thereof).

Anyway. as they would say in Boston, "Fordeen mwah yeeahrs"!

Fair enough, and I probably should have balanced my comments by noting that she did break a huge story and she's willing to work her sources hard. I certainly admire that - her story on the Garrison Ball was brave and risky. It's just the writing I find tedious.

14 isn't divisible by 4... Ford math is awesome. It either predicts convictions, deaths or resignations.

4 into 14 is 1 with a remainder of 1. ;)

Instead he's throwing all his weight behind Mike Ford on Twitter. He's implying he's got some secret knowledge about how great Mike Ford is and how he'll be able to easily destroy Andray Domise in a debate.

Well, considering one of his volunteers left because he was "lazy," how could Mikey even know what is going on?

Well, considering one of his volunteers left because he was "lazy," how could Mikey even know what is going on?

Why hasn't the American media picked up on the fact that RoFoDoFoFoFam is trying to get the son of a murderer elected to public office? Maybe Kimmel is trying to keep this info squashed?

The Star has a front page Ford story for Saturday from investigative reporter Kevin Donovan.

https://twitter.com/TorStarEditor/status/508087792325255168
Bw0XJ6xCcAAhTfa.jpg

Attachments

• Bw0XJ6xCcAAhTfa.jpg
    Bw0XJ6xCcAAhTfa.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 685
Why hasn't the American media picked up on the fact that RoFoDoFoFoFam is trying to get the son of a murderer elected to public office? Maybe Kimmel is trying to keep this info squashed?

His dad's not a murderer - he's a manslaughterer. Apparently it's an important distinction. Regardless, the sins of the father are not the sins of the son so it's not a fair to judge L'il Mikey on that (the accomplishments of the uncle being the accomplishments of the nephew - that's fair game).

His dad's not a murderer - he's a manslaughterer. Apparently it's an important distinction. Regardless, the sins of the father are not the sins of the son so it's not a fair to judge L'il Mikey on that (the accomplishments of the uncle being the accomplishments of the nephew - that's fair game).

From Google:

"Born Michael Douglas Stirpe, the son of Kathy Ford and Ennio Stirpe, the candidate experienced several traumas at an early age. He was at home in Caledon when his father, a self-admitted recovering heroin addict, showed up with a sawed-off shotgun and killed Kathy Ford's then-boyfriend, Michael Kiklas."

Manslaughter is usually "reckless/accidental" death. It's just me living in Toronto and not TEXAS but showing up somewhere with an illegally modified controlled weapon (making that a restricted weapon) is likely pre-meditated and one hell of a plea deal.

Last edited:
Nordheimer's back! We all know his views on the importance of keeping ITOs secret...

the really fun part of the new ITO is that it's not going to be based (apparently) on surveillance and all this other inside stuff but "a lengthy interview of Kathy Ford." Can't wait to hear what she has to say, especially given the speculation that she maybe somehow set Rob up on purpose (for alleged reasons I can't recall right now).

Maybe they offered her a plea deal that if she rolls on Rob they'll forget those toothbrushes, eh?

(And based on Doolittle's article, "Jugga" didn't seem too worried about his identity coming out etc. so he might have some interesting things to say too...One can only speculate about whether he was good enough to share the videos with the police.)

What in the hell is Brazen II really about at this point? What are police expecting to find from this new search warrant? I'm inclined to think, cynically, that they're purposefully filing ITOs with embarrassing info about Ford in the hopes the media will get them released. If that's the case, it's just nuts. Is there something more going on here?

What in the hell is Brazen II really about at this point? What are police expecting to find from this new search warrant? I'm inclined to think, cynically, that they're purposefully filing ITOs with embarrassing info about Ford in the hopes the media will get them released. If that's the case, it's just nuts. Is there something more going on here?

Perhaps Ford is the leading suspect in a COLD CASE not currently on our radar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back