News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Cohen mentioned a scan done a few years ago in reference to the cancer being aggressive, i.e., it didn't show up then. If there had been a scan done in May that didn't show this cancer, then it would really be an aggressive form and worthy of note. If there was a scan in May, and it did show cancer, obviously that would beg the question why Rob hadn't received treatment -- I really don't think Dr. Cohen would be party to covering up that kind of information. So I'm thinking that no scan was done in May. However, a colonoscopy could have been done if Rob really did go to spahab and since this cancer is in tissue, not in the colon, I'm guessing it could well have gone undetected.

I didn't get the sense that Dr. Cohen was "covering up" the nodule.

A negative colonoscopy, and persistence pain should have at least promoted a referral and further tests like a CT. So, what can we make of all these pseudo facts? Personally my head is spinning from all the "opinions".

Ford apologist Doug Holyday is praising Olivia Chow? Strange things happen in Toronto politics these days.

Someone mentioned earlier that Doug Ford needs Olivia in the race if he's to have a chance. If she takes votes from Tory and Ford gets a sympathy bump it will make the race much closer.

So will Towhey's book still come out a week before the election? It will be interesting to see if he bitches about the sit-in on his show Sunday after he asked for a member to go on and didn't get a favourable response.

Thanks for this post. It brings a valuable perspective on the entirity of the Rob Ford discussion.

You are welcome and I should add that all patients get about the same exam you would get at your yearly check up. Addicts are notorious for neglecting their health ( often fear they will be exposed if they attend medical appointments) That initial exam may bring to light medical issues or the patient may mention symptoms that require further investigation. I have seen people need anything from emergency dental to an IUD.

Unless something pressing comes up the blood work could take several weeks this being rural Ontario.

I have never heard of an addiction client becoming a colonoscopy client.I cant swear it never happened
but I doubt there ever was much crossover even before the sell off of that end (pun totally intended) of the business.

Last edited:
I know this is mean already but this all sounds like A South Park episode "Cartman gets fat cancer. In his ass."

Im pretty sure the doctors' hesitation to name the other location was just foreknowledge that we'd all be sitting around laughing at the fat ass cancer. Frankly I'm howling.

This is kind of harsh compared to your usual style. Are you secretly broken up about Robbie?

You caught me, me and Robbie have been lovers for 4 years now, actually it was my suggestion to run for mayor. :D

Not sure if this is somebody's idea of a joke?

"THIS IS ME TRYING TO SNEAK IN AND SEE MR FORD!":
https://twitter.com/Tara_and_Esther/status/512427971638865920/photo/1

Wow.

Tara
‏@Tara_and_Esther
There is an upside to this. Sometimes they say cancer can break up a marriage!!! #waitinginthewings #robford #TOpoli

same woman:
Tara
‏@Tara_and_Esther
I'm confused. Who's fat son is Mike Ford? Is he Kathy's son? Isn't he upset his mother smokes crack???? #tpoli Poor kid got to admit.

Her twitter is interesting to say the least.

Last edited:
Ford apologist Doug Holyday is praising Olivia Chow? Strange things happen in Toronto politics these days.

Not surprising, The Fords have supported Chow since the early "The City" circle-jerk days.

I know this is mean already but this all sounds like A South Park episode "Cartman gets fat cancer. In his ass."

I would agree if "fat ass cancer" comes across as too mean spirited for some people. However if used literally, it might not be. Though I'd say it in a different order, "Ass fat cancer". That might be more uh, factually accurate and in line with some pearl clutcher's delicate sensibilities. So an example sentence would be, "The now saintly Mayor was also diagnosed with ass fat cancer. In his ass." Frankly not the kind of sentencing I want for the MINO, since I prefer the kind with a gavel strike at the end and MINO sporting some shiny pair of bracelets.

I'm confused.

Some papers are reporting the doctor said the 12x12 and the 2x2 are from the same tumour. How can that be? One is in the lower abdomen and the other is in his ass. How can they even be connected?

This is mentioned when discussing whether the cancer has spread. And it is key because if it has spread then, correct me if I'm wrong, the staging becomes a four. The prognosis is much more dire in that case.

Maybe things will clear up by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Serious question: Is it common in TO to provide for adult children? All of RoFo's friends live in their parent's basements, and you are (possibly sarcastically) suggesting Kathy would send money to her away from home kids?

My point is that the trust for Kathy most probably provides for Kathy and her offspring, and almost certianly provides that the trustees have discretion, so that the trustees (Mom and the boys) indeed could threaten to funnel money to her kids rather than to her, were she to threaten to 'tell all'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back