News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, my coworker is well into grueling rounds of chemo and still sounds normal. Rob sounds like he's on death's door. Of course he has to make it political at the end!

He may also be having some withdrawal symptoms to deal with. Who know's if he's still using.

Did anyone happen to listen to AM 640 this morning? My mom said there was a group of people talking about the Ford situation, including a guy who sounded very Singin' Jimmy-ish. He started to freak out because people were being mean to Warmington and whoever the host was ended up having to intervene because things were getting out of hand.

As for this speech by Robbie, they are going to milk this cancer diagnosis so much. They will make it the centrepiece of Doug's camping.

Weird, my coworker is well into grueling rounds of chemo and still sounds normal. Rob sounds like he's on death's door. Of course he has to make it political at the end!

What gets me is why is he staying in the hospital? Chemo is usually done on day-clinic basis.

I'm not sure about egging. Maybe. He's apparently tried to ram the Star's van a few times when they were watching him.

And he is still walking free...makes you wonder.

AoD

Morphine sounds like that.
Robbie hadn't had a drop of chemo when Dougie made him record that.

What gets me is why is he staying in the hospital? Chemo is usually done on day-clinic basis.

And he is still walking free...makes you wonder.

AoD

Maybe for the first round. Or maybe there is more going on that we don't know about. You have to expect that with him having a ton of tests done, if they didn't diagnose him with other things in the past like high blood pressure, diabetes etc., they might have now. I bet he's not the type to go to the doctor so who knows what they discovered. A friend of mine had a stroke 2 years ago, 65 years old, slightly overweight, never went to the doctor. Had the stroke, had every test imaginable, turned out he had high blood pressure and was borderline diabetic. Of Ford is now on new drugs besides those dealing with cancer, they probably want to watch him.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 2m
Rob Ford statement doesn't separate the personal (health update, thanking well-wishers) from the overtly political (campaigning for Doug).

Mike Sloan ‏@mikelondoncan 24s
@ddale8 When he has the hearts and minds of people focused on his well-being, the message was, um, a poor choice.

I agree with Mr. Sloan. My hope is that this doesn't give Doug a boost though.

He sounds awful.

The two things from which I take heart are Dr. Cohen saying he's optimistic and knowing that, even in his darkest moments, Rob still has the strength to stump for Doug. It's beautiful, really.

Rob would have 10X more sympathy from me if he hadn't signed up for Ward 2 (and done the rest of the switcheroo) last Friday and if he had cut off this message half way. They just HAVE to use the city as their own personal stress ball, squeezing it for all it's worth until they are OK.

I want to wish the guy the best, but he keeps making it real hard.

I'm not sure about egging. Maybe. He's apparently tried to ram the Star's van a few times when they were watching him.

And Lisi's been seen lurking around one of the reporters' houses apparently.

God damn. I would love to hang out with Lisi for a week. I bet he is a bit of a rock star in the hood, a talentless J-ROC of sorts. We could troll the high school girls with smokes and stuff, go on an egging (both of us in our mid-30s no less!) spree of all the maggots, move huge weight of "product", openly walk into Gangsters' clubhouses and make threats/offers, use childrens'/biological weapons to intimidate locals and overall be a total bad ass like Cyrus.

He must have been well paid (more than $5k I hope) or deeply in love with StRoFo to take the shit kicking he will be receiving, if he doesn't stay true to his street name.

And egging Donovan. Quel Tool.

Warmington is now saying he gets death threats too. There's crazy on both sides (even though I still think ours is the right side ;) )

Warmington also thinks the cops are out to get him. He's either paranoid or a drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back