News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, like we didn't see this coming...

ddale8 12:00pm via Twitter for iPhone
"He attacked Rob when he was lying in bed in the hospital with cancer," Doug Ford says of John Tory.

Guess he couldn't hold up the somewhat decent behaviour of yesterday for too much longer

@reporterdonpeat 3s4 seconds ago
"Just ask him, what is the story Mr. Tory?" Doug Ford on his new radio ads targeting John Tory #TOpoli

yeah I heard that stupid ad on my way to work today on CHUM FM. Annoying whiny voiced woman, saying nothing of substance with a stupid rhyme.

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 12.26.40 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 12.26.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 12.26.40 PM.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 696
So a junior staffer on Tory's campaign team told me she was concerned today's Forum poll shows Chow supporters moving to Dougie. She's been fearing this would happen. I told her Doug likely won't be getting many more Chow supporters as the vast majority of NDPers would never ever vote for a Ford. Ya'll agree? Or can you see NDP supporters moving to Ford to stop Tory?
Surely I'm not the only person who got polled last night, who was tempted to say I'd vote for Ford, simply to mess with the endlessly calling pollsters ...

Last edited:
Chow -> Tory
Chow -> Doug
Tory -> Chow
Tory -> Doug
Doug -> Chow
Doug -> Tory

Chow -> Doug is literally the least likely scenario of any of those.

Agreed. As a card carrying NDPer, I find it impossible to believe ANY Chow supporter would move to a Ford by any first name.

I wasn't that impressed (all those cuts/edits in the first 2 minutes of talking!) but I didn't hear "folks" or other Dougisms, so it's nice to see they're not totally indoctrinated! :p

Apparently the camera kept cutting out. Maybe her sister Kara could've helped (or maybe she did): http://www.conestogaconnected.ca/?cat=17

Episode 6: Kara eats "bugs" (I think she passed on the second one). Bubbly girl, needs a bit of work on the enunciation. Her co-host seems a bit more natural.

Just a quick note, IE kept crashing after the vids ended. Annoying.

I wasn't that impressed (all those cuts/edits in the first 2 minutes of talking!) but I didn't hear "folks" or other Dougisms, so it's nice to see they're not totally indoctrinated! :p

Those cuts/edits were to remove "folks", "guaranteed, 100%" and "nobody has done more for energy bars"

In the last 20 pages, I have read an alarming number of disgusting, misogynist, peeping-tom posts about the nieces of Rob Ford (who -- unlike them -- is the subject of this forum). Way to go, guys. You're worse than Rofo. You're making these comments in public and while sober.

You're making these misogynist, cruel, personal remarks about young women you've never met, simply because the men in their families are politicians. It reminds me of Frank Magazine making jokes about raping Brian Multoney's daughter. Or Ford Nation crazies making hateful comments to attack gays. Or the taunts that Olivia Chow "can't even speak English".

It speaks volumes about who you are and what you stand for and for what many people in the Urban Toronto community and its moderators will tolerate. Thank you to those of you who have asked for these anti-women comments to stop. Shame on those of you who initiated and are keeping these offensive, off-topic and demeaning discussions alive.

I've come to the conclusion that the Doug Fords and the Rob Fords do not cross paths except at campaign or family functions.

Hey how about this: the Forum poll is garbage.
Looks like the Forum polling was last night ... I got polled last night, but it wasn't Forum. I didn't quite catch the name ... something like Qualitative National Research or something ... but didn't google well. I checked, and the questions weren't the same as Forum (for example, Forum asked about party preference).

Any idea who else was polling last night?

In the last 20 pages, I have read an alarming number of disgusting, misogynist, peeping-tom posts about the nieces of Rob Ford (who -- unlike them -- is the subject of this forum). Way to go, guys. You're worse than Rofo. You're making these comments in public and while sober.

You're making these misogynist, cruel, personal remarks about young women you've never met, simply because the men in their families are politicians. It reminds me of Frank Magazine making jokes about raping Brian Multoney's daughter. Or Ford Nation crazies making hateful comments to attack gays. Or the taunts that Olivia Chow "can't even speak English".

It speaks volumes about who you are and what you stand for and for what many people in the Urban Toronto community and its moderators will tolerate. Thank you to those of you who have asked for these anti-women comments to stop. Shame on those of you who initiated and are keeping these offensive, off-topic and demeaning discussions alive.

Thank you for saying exactly what I have been thinking.

WTF is wrong with these people? Any moron can see that Rob's term has Mayor has been a complete and utter disaster. He's been off sick basically since May. He's been depowered for a year. He was depowered because he was high on coke and hanging with gang members for a year before that. Most of council knew what was going on and abandoned him. He couldn't get a donut purchase passed by council. He sits there with his finger over the NO button waiting to "get even". He's been a shit storm of trouble for 2 YEARS!

And yet 25% or more of the population think he's great. ????????????????????????????????????????????

If only 25% of the population is batshit crazy at a time, I can handle that. Those seem like numbers we can deal with. When it's almost half, like when Rob got elected---that's when I start thinking seriously about getting the hell out of Dodge.

https://twitter.com/_boimark/status/516945130029596675

You think he means Michael power the school?

Saw another tweet saying Rob ford drove me to school today. Unless it was a bus driver with a mask or something.

When does his next round start?
My daughter's friend texted her this morning that Rob Ford was at Power. Yes it was him and he drove some girl to school. I won't have any more details until she gets hone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back