News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell, does this story ever just keep on giving.

Did anyone catch Doug's admission to campaigning during city time on CBC this morning? Durinh his rambling answer to explain his absence he said "Was I there for every vote on extending lunch hours or stop signs? No, I was out campaigning. Talking to people."

Last edited:
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 26s26 seconds ago
Ari Goldkind has formally apologized for his zinger about how Doug Ford knows a lot about defence lawyers.

He was right though. Now he will need one for this lawsuit.

Last edited:
"Ari Goldkind shouldn't be in the Mayoral debates, and we'd be fine if Doug popped him one on the schnozz."
https://www.facebook.com/LetFordBe/posts/605751662867739

Tsk. They can't get anything right. It's schnozzola.

Screenshot 2014-10-03 14.12.25.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-10-03 14.12.25.png
    Screenshot 2014-10-03 14.12.25.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
I cannot confirm until I speak to him. Let me assure you that every stop is a campaign stop. including other event he has gone to all weekend. is there a problem with Muzik? I am sure the people who go there vote as well. Do you have a problem with with Muzik or people who go there? Should the Mayor not go to Muzik?

Doug Ford to Jenny Yeun, page 55, File 2 jan. 12, 2014. Shocking, I know, but what an asshole.

Did Vidal ever meet the Fords?

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
As societies grow decadent, the language grows decadent, too. Words are used to disguise, not to illuminate, action: you liberate a city by destroying it. Words are to confuse, so that at election time people will solemnly vote against their own interests. -Gore Vidal, author (1925-2012)
(A word a day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back