8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews
#BREAKING: Don Bosco Catholic Secondary School under lockdown following shooting in the Islington Avenue and Dixon Road area. #Toronto

I guess the football players there are going back to the thug life since Rob Ford is not coaching them anymore.

Actually, nothing posted so far would prevent Karla from being regarded as Jewish by matrilineal tradition. All of her female forebears and other female relatives could have married non-Jews and/or converted to religions other than Judaeism; as long as she is lineally descended from a Jewish female then she is Jewish by matrilineal tradition (which does not recognize conversation as being effective).

Asking about her wedding only relates to finding at least some indication about whether she has ever given serious attention to being Jewish prior to Doug coming home fuming about the debate last night.

So.. could be technically considered Jewish if any direct female ancestor in the last 1000 years considered herself Jewish.
Therefore, we can't absolutely prove he's lying...

But it doesn't really matter, because, we know he's lying based on the evidence presented in the forum.
And that doesn't really matter, because FN will give him 25% no matter what.
And that doesn't matter because it doesn't move anyone from Tory to Chow, or vice versa.

Therefore, no change.

Last edited:
I guess the football players there are going back to the thug life since Rob Ford is not coaching them anymore.
They already had. One of Ford's most skilled and prominent players was involved in that downtown murder by SUV. And two of them were in jail at the time of Scott McIntryre's beating.

How about 'Russian Greek Orthodox' - which is what it says on Karla's grandparents' marriage registration (in Ottawa in 1916).
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=125398327

What about her maternal grandparents? If her maternal grandmother was Jewish then her mother is and Karla is, in the matrilineal tradition. Per Danial Dale (a rather reliable source and fact-checker), Karla's mother (DF's mother in law) is Jewish.

Here's hoping that in some hazy memory he mixed Jewish with Pentacostal because to your average secular public school person they're both religions with curious traditions and sometimes call their buildings temples.

In his walk up Main today he seemed to be arguing that the EAs for Finch and Sheppard have already been completed. I far as I understand, that's true for LRTs, but in no way for the subway they keep promising. Such a whopper of a lie, but I haven't seen any mention of it anywhere.

I live in ward 39 and prefer lrt's to subways in this area. Yeaterday I spoke to one of the candidates for councillor, Patricia Sinclair, who was the leader of the pro subway group. Like you, I said that the environmental study hadn't been done for an lrt on Sheppard and she stated that it had been done when the initial phase to Don Mills was completed and is still in force. She believes that the extra assessment from new buildings along Sheppard makes the route economically feasible.
BTW, I also told Jim Karygiannis (who is likely to win in the riding) that I believe in lrts. His answer was that 89% of residents polled want a subway so he will support one.
Since all the candidates in Ward 39 are for subways, there is no way to vote for a pro lrt candidate here.
I wish David Soknacki were still in the race.

What about her maternal grandparents? If her maternal grandmother was Jewish then her mother is and Karla is, in the matrilineal tradition. Per Danial Dale (a rather reliable source and fact-checker), Karla's mother (DF's mother in law) is Jewish.

Those are her maternal grandparents. Karla's mother's mother = 'Russian Greek Orthodox'.

I thought the find a grave was the maternal grand parents (?)

If anyone should have swapped a mayoral race for one for council, it was Soknacki. There needs to be someone there who can call the likes of De Baeremaeker on their BS pandering.

http://instagram.com/p/iAboZYwdZq/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo

If you squint hard enough you can see a dreidel in the background.

But again this is just some evidence as to whether his wife's Judaeism might be just a nominal thing and is being brought up only due to a need to try to manufacture a come-back. It s not proof that she is not Jewish in the matrilineal tradition. Given his 'track record', I would accept Danial Dale's statement that Karla's mother is Jewish barring seeing some powerful evidence of the contrary.

(If it needs mention, I do not give a damn what religion his spouse is or isn't, deeply or nominally, if any at all. I merely am curious about how deep DF's disingenuity might be on this particular item, as compared to many others.)

Anyone willing/have a twitter relationship with any reporters so they can call Doug on the faux Judaism? ETA Daniel Dale only said on twitter that Doug Ford "says Karla's mother is Jewish". He didn't state it as a fact.

Last edited:
http://instagram.com/p/iAboZYwdZq/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo

If you squint hard enough you can see a dreidel in the background.

But again this is just some evidence as to whether his wife's Judaeism might be just a nominal thing and is being brought up only due to a need to try to manufacture a come-back. It s not proof that she is not Jewish in the matrilineal tradition. Given his 'track record', I would accept Danial Dale's statement that Karla's mother is Jewish barring seeing some powerful evidence of the contrary.

(If it needs mention, I do not give a damn what religion his spouse is or isn't, deeply or nominally, if any at all. I merely am curious about how deep DF's disingenuity might be on this particular item, as compared to many others.)

In other words Karla is getting retconned

"The Ford family has an extensive relationship, a great relationship, with the Jewish community." - Doug Ford
FordHash.png

Attachments

• FordHash.png
    FordHash.png
    263 KB · Views: 764
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back