News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they spin Goldhawk owning Doug and him getting booed?

No Goldhawk or booing mentions, no meat, just attacks on Tory. Some commentators have even invoked Miller and Lastman as positive examples to attack Tory.

I'm in Etobicoke, so there are a lot of Ford signs, on people's lawns as opposed to public property.
Fortunately, none on my street. I don't need to move.

What bothers me most of the "White Privilege" question is what Tory DID NOT SAY during it

Again perfect opportunity to bring up the light to how certain black people dealing with drugs are promoted as criminals, but certain white people doing the same is a "disease". It was a great opportunity to split off Ford's black vote as Ford in the past being the one who wants to put black youth away with a "tough on crime" agenda while same time is doing the same thing. Hell what a heck of an opportunity to say how black youth lives are ruined with drug possession charges, while the same white established government people who want to put them away do the same thing while they were young and it's excused as "just experimenting" or even doing so now.

Again Tory can even say something like "I don't believe in White Privilege but there's definitely a double standing when dealing with issues, and the entitled Ford Family is exhibit A".

I think higher court judges have red tabs on their robes. Why do you ask? Red tabbed robe judge smoking crack with Rob?

Not sure about with Rob but the judge in the other crack video had red piece to their robes. Perhaps Kathy Ford was wearing Walter Gonets robes?

Because candidates view an endorsement from Doug like the kiss of death?

reporterdonpeat 3:13pm via iOS
Doug Ford says he appreciates the candidates' "likemindedness" but he's not endorsing any council candidates. http://t.co/kK3gWxyK5f

I'm in Etobicoke, so there are a lot of Ford signs, on people's lawns as opposed to public property.
Fortunately, none on my street. I don't need to move.

I'm in frikkin Swansea and was shocked and horrified to see one on my street. Get the eff across the river with the rest of your kind and blow up the bridge behind you.

I'm in frikkin Swansea and was shocked and horrified to see one on my street. Get the eff across the river with the rest of your kind and blow up the bridge behind you.
I've seen 3 Ford signs out here in Ward 44 on front lawns. One is on my street and he voted for Rob in 2010. The guy is an inconsiderate, self-absorbed cheapskate, so it doesn't surprise me that he's voting for Doug.

I was driving in Vaughan and saw a cab with a "Ford for Mayor" sticker. It wasn't a Toronto cab. It was a licensed-in-Richmond Hill cab. Everyone loves the Fords.

I was cycling through Ward 6 today. Lots of signs to re-elect Grimes, but also lots of signs for contender Russ Ford. A couple of Tory and Chow signs here and there, but not many. Not a single Ford for Mayor sign that I could see.

It would be more believable if he underweighted by 10% and charge 10% more...that is in fact a more realistic scenario for 1/4lber's and ouncers....
Repaired that for you. Nothing is unbelievable with FoFam.

What bothers me most of the "White Privilege" question is what Tory DID NOT SAY during it

Again perfect opportunity to bring up the light to how certain black people dealing with drugs are promoted as criminals, but certain white people doing the same is a "disease". It was a great opportunity to split off Ford's black vote as Ford in the past being the one who wants to put black youth away with a "tough on crime" agenda while same time is doing the same thing. Hell what a heck of an opportunity to say how black youth lives are ruined with drug possession charges, while the same white established government people who want to put them away do the same thing while they were young and it's excused as "just experimenting" or even doing so now.

Again Tory can even say something like "I don't believe in White Privilege but there's definitely a double standing when dealing with issues, and the entitled Ford Family is exhibit A".

You should be working on/in politics (if you aren't already).
Astute point, Tory is certainly "white privilege" BUT not a colossal fuck up lying asshole violent crime-supporting piece of trash while Ford has gone done his bestest to piss (HA) away his white privileged up bringing... WHILE MAYOR. He has hugged (and paid) more thugs than Tory's front page appearances.

Again, WTF, TO Media? Why has it taken so long to start going after these folks?

I was driving up Islington today from Queensway to Bloor. I saw 1 Ford sign, 2 Chow signs and no Tory signs. I was pretty surprised that I didn't see more Ford signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back