News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing a few more Ford signs in my area, but more for Chow. Of course, Michael Thompson signs are everywhere.

I posted this last night but it might of got lost after Tory denied white privilege, or everyone has me on ignore. I saw the ford attack ad on Tory, just once, and I'm wondering if the VoiceOver is supposed to sound like Chow? When I saw it my first thought it was her ad.

On the sign count a few Tory and a few Chow here on Roncesvalles and in Parkdale. A lot more Charmaine Emerson signs than Gord Perks. she was out canvassing on Landsdowne this morning too. I haven't seen Perks at all out and about at all except for one of the Roncesvalles street festivals this summer. He and another guy walked past a campaign kiosk and he turned to his pal and said "who the fuck is that guy?" I can't remember the guys name who was running.

Last edited:
Folks folks folks.....
Deco was under police surveillance 20 years ago! As well as 2013. Does this not raise a huge interest??? POLICE surveillance! Again....police......Deco......Deco......police!

Connect the dots.

Einhorn is Finkle......Finkle is Einhorn!

Last edited:
I had an exchange with Graeme last night that reveals a bit about his psyche. I can't copy and paste tweets on my tablet but this was it. In response to one of his many tweets last night I posted

me....shouldn't you be working on your resume?

Graeme....I'll be working in the mayors office. Come visit anytime.

Me...I thought Robbie eliminated the plant watering job?

Graeme...ha! You obviously know very little about me. I'm in the inner circle of this winning campaign.

Me...you in charge of fridge magnets?

He thinks he's a big deal. He feels important. He's in the inner circle.

I posted this last night but it might of got lost after Tory denied white privilege, or everyone has me on ignore. I saw the ford attack ad on Tory, just once, and I'm wondering if the VoiceOver is supposed to sound like Chow? When I saw it my first thought it was her ad.

Sounds nothing remotely like her to me, so I don't think so, at all.

Sounds nothing remotely like her to me, so I don't think so, at all.

I just looked at it again on YouTube and it sounds less like her today. Volume was low and I was half paying attention. Just wondering what others thought.

I'm not even sure this place you call "New Jersey" even exists...

reporterdonpeat 5:03pm via iOS
"Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, all the way down" Doug Ford on what he said when reading today's Globe & Mail story on Deco. http://t.co/ox4f2r1EoP

I was driving up Islington today from Queensway to Bloor. I saw 1 Ford sign, 2 Chow signs and no Tory signs. I was pretty surprised that I didn't see more Ford signs.

"Go west, young man". There are quite a few Ford signs on Kipling and in the neighbourhoods themselves. If I stayed here and didn't pay attention, I'd swear Ford was talking it. It's a bit scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back