8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 22s23 seconds ago
Ford says they accomplished 90 per cent of their agenda. This has decreased from his previous 99 and 98 per cent claims. Still not true.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 24s24 seconds ago
John Tory now reading out motions that the Fords opposed and most of council approved #TOpoli

Tory did his homework.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6s6 seconds ago
Crowd now booing Doug Ford as he talks about John Tory's record with Charter Communications #TOpoli

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 30s31 seconds ago
Ford now attacking Tory on Charter Communications. Crowd loudly booing but I can't tell who it's for...

Ditto, we go to the Duff quite often, and the kids love the mudpit at Dufferin Grove. The neighbourhood and the mall represent the diversity in this city (and like it or not that includes FN) though their is only 1 Ford sign on my long street, that gives me hope. The only thing for me that reminds me of the Fords at the Duff is the tagline when they relaunched... Dufferin Mall.... Really?

Another Ford.... Really?

duff.jpg

Attachments

• duff.jpg
    duff.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 795
JimmiT, with your "inside knowledge", does it not look like TPS are either/ both..1)protecting the gumba bros....2) scared of them.

Im going by the torstar article about the ndragheta infiltration of Toronto politics, business and police!

DoFo's alleged hash dealing, RoFo's....well RoFo period.....older bro kidnapping charge........... Anyone of colour doing the same would either be dead-shot by police or in prison!

Two brothers of colour meeting late at night in the park, exchanging envelopes, driving drunk (no way in hell Blairs box-in maneuver would be used).....vodka and gatorade........assaulting staff........on and on.

No arrest and not even pulled in for questioning!

I'm curious as to what's happening with Brazen 2. Even if cops found something to charge Ford with he might be on his deathbed by the time his trial would start. You can tell by reading the last ITO that while Jugga refused to cooperate, he must've months later to have his charge stayed. So what info did he give police? I know he knows Ford etc better than he's let on to date.

I used to shop at Dufferin Mall too. I like that it is enclosed and has underground parking. But, since the Stockyards opened, I usually go there instead. I also like Cloverdale Mall.

Honeydale Mall? R.I.P.

Oof, Honeydale is a disaster zone. It looks like a set from a horror movie.

I wondered a week ago and I'm still wondering now: is anybody going to drop an H-bomb into this campaign? Have any of the candidates been hanging onto a secret weapon? I could see Tory using one to clinch it... Chow to upend the board... Doug... well, whatever Doug had would be bullshit anyway so maybe he doesn't count.

Ok this x 1000 - have been thinking the same thing ! Wtf there must be more

Well, that 5k in donations this year. Where's did the other 100k or so he supposedly donated go? Clearly he's publicizing his donations.

The donation to the Hindu temple was in 2012, he also donated to parks at one time. Don't think he's claimed to have donated anything this year.

If we're on the subject of deteriorating malls (of which Dufferin is not one)....dare Ford to show up at the Galleria. That place needs replacing.

JimmiT, with your "inside knowledge", does it not look like TPS are either/ both..1)protecting the gumba bros....2) scared of them.

Im going by the torstar article about the ndragheta infiltration of Toronto politics, business and police!

DoFo's alleged hash dealing, RoFo's....well RoFo period.....older bro kidnapping charge........... Anyone of colour doing the same would either be dead-shot by police or in prison!

Two brothers of colour meeting late at night in the park, exchanging envelopes, driving drunk (no way in hell Blairs box-in maneuver would be used).....vodka and gatorade........assaulting staff........on and on.

No arrest and not even pulled in for questioning!

No, cops aren't scared of them. They're definitely not protecting them either.

It's too late for the pool but my prediction is Tory has a more significant lead than Forum shows. I think he'll win by 15/20 points.

I'm curious as to what's happening with Brazen 2. Even if cops found something to charge Ford with he might be on his deathbed by the time his trial would start. You can tell by reading the last ITO that while Jugga refused to cooperate, he must've months later to have his charge stayed. So what info did he give police? I know he knows Ford etc better than he's let on to date.

Well if *you're* wondering then its dire. I bet doug and Rob will sail into CH again and untouched. What a depressing thought

Hah! that's pretty good, I try not to discuss the Fords who are not running for office (Matriarch DiFo might be the exception), but that is pretty funny. :D It's probably not numerology, my bet might be Fords ingrained habit or simplifying things.

Back when we were still discussing Karla's genealogy, there was a site that gave her name as Carla Middlebrook, with a C. It could just be an error, but it would be odd if she changed the spelling just to match the girls (if, say, she and Doug couldn't come up with four girls' names beginning with C).

I wondered a week ago and I'm still wondering now: is anybody going to drop an H-bomb into this campaign? Have any of the candidates been hanging onto a secret weapon? I could see Tory using one to clinch it... Chow to upend the board... Doug... well, whatever Doug had would be bullshit anyway so maybe he doesn't count.

Maybe the 'salary not donated to charity after all' story?

I did both as well though long removed from that scene.

I've had a theory that if this thread hosted a meet up I would know a bunch of people there. These old club references are giving it some credibility. And yeah jimmi, it was easier for us women to go punk on Friday and corporate on Monday. Cause make up

Sigh. I shop there. I live in the area (ok, King & Dufferin, but that's my goddamn mall). Have for 20 years. Am I therefore a bottom-feeder? Am I therefore automatically FN? Don't generalize.

I installed A 30.000$ front garden in Parkdale.It's seriously gentrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back