News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. JM first tweeted the invoice quite a few days ago now. She seems to tweet it roughly each time SAL rears her head with the next new bit of demented bile. The added interest is that, while the invoice was addressed to Deco, Ford claimed the cost as a camping expense (I assume on the basis of claiming that the invoice was paid from his camping account despite the addressee name or that his camping account reimbursed Deco).

2. "Newspaper rumoured false claimed" is word salad from a tweet by the receptionist-on-leave McEacheran. (Obviously he has started taking public speaking lessons from Doug.)

ETA: "Thingy mcdingy" is a grace note added by JM to McEacheran's gibberish.

Ah, I get it now, thanks. So the first basically a reminder that SAL is in the pocket of her friends the Fords and the second is a way of tweaking that twerp Graeme.

Is it just me, or has no one in Toronto been outside of Canada and seen the light rail systems around the world? Well, at least not the Ford supporters...

MOD, I humbly suggest that when the new mayor is sworn in that we shut down this thread permanently. I am very much looking forward to moving on with a new city government.

You are free to move on by not entering this thread. Others would like to be able to discuss new findings in PB2 or other investigations, new stupors, etc.

You are free to move on by not entering this thread. Others would like to be able to discuss new findings in PB2 or other investigations, new stupors, etc.
It ain't over till we say it's over.:p

I don't think it's done yet either, Kat YYZ.

Is it just me, or has no one in Toronto been outside of Canada and seen the light rail systems around the world? Well, at least not the Ford supporters...

Yes, Ford said they build subways in London, Paris, Berlin etc.

Tory could've responded with, "no... they build on their rail corridors like I would in Toronto with SmartTrack" if he had been given more time.

It's been interesting to see almost no attacks directing towards Chow within the last couple months from Ford Nation. In fact, I've seen praise of her from Ford Nation online. They know they need to split the vote between Tory and Chow to slip in for a win.

Doug can't win - he has no room for growth - the polls quite misleading - I think he'll garner low 20's % tops
-

No more debates for 4 years!!!

Ann Hui @annhui
"I feel confident," says Doug. "I'm getting nothing but positive responses."

Ha!

Last edited:
Norm Wilner @normwilner
Mulligan finally points out that Rob failed to reduce the land transfer tax, doubts Doug will be able to do it either. #TOpoli

It took this long?

This scripted reality show really sucked, lets hope it gets cancelled soon for some more American programming...

IMNSHO Chow won, not so much that she spouted brilliance, but Tory and Ford blew dog with their performances.

Tory's answer about the Sheppard/Finch LRTs was an infuriating bit of weaving and dodging to say "yes" without actually mentioning either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back