News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are a day out. I ask this: is there anyone on this thread who still thinks the police are not covering up for or ignoring evidence concerning The fords?

Don't you feel badly about the commentaries made about R Ford's physical appearence since being released from rehab? Don't all those comments of him looking like he was feeling like the night before on this thread seem at least slighty less than compassionate?

Don't you feel badly about the commentaries made about R Ford's physical appearence since being released from rehab? Don't all those comments of him looking like he was feeling like the night before on this thread seem at least slighty less than compassionate?

Who are you and what have you done with G.Banks?

Here we are a day out. I ask this: is there anyone on this thread who still thinks the police are not covering up for or ignoring evidence concerning The fords?

I don't think so. You don't rent an airplane for surveillance if you're trying to make an investigation go away.

Edit: there may be a select few within the ranks who are trying to interfere, but I don't think they're controlling things.

Last edited:
I wonder which is the lie?

Shawn JeffordsVerified account
‏@Shawn_Jeffords
Ford says he has raised $300,000. Said yesterday he contributed several hundred thousand himself.

eta:
betsy powellVerified account
‏@powellbetsy
Ford says he will likely spend $500,000 out of his own pocket to help himself get elected

Shawn Jeffords @Shawn_Jeffords

Ford says he has raised $300,000. Said yesterday he contributed several hundred thousand himself. #TOpoli
If true Doug is even dumber than I thought, and should not be trusted with other peoples' money!

I wonder which is the lie?

Shawn JeffordsVerified account
‏@Shawn_Jeffords
Ford says he has raised $300,000. Said yesterday he contributed several hundred thousand himself.

eta:
betsy powellVerified account
‏@powellbetsy
Ford says he will likely spend $500,000 out of his own pocket to help himself get elected

I must say D Ford's fund raising capabilities seem pretty weak...36 days since declaring est 300k raised that is what 833. per day that is pretty insubstantial...comparing lets say to Tory 2.8M approx 300 days or about 9,333 per day

Something about it doesn't seem kosher IMO. At the very least how close is Taverner to Ford bears looking at more carefully. Chief Blair's words of "without fear or favour" is looking more like a joke. The reasoning that TPS doesn't want to jeopardize a bigger case is looking more hollow to me as well. What DUIs, what numerous 911 domestic calls? There's making sure all the ducks are in a row before taking down a big fish, but this is looking more like incompetence, possible dirty cops, or a combo of both.

I want to believe that Giroux is more like Columbo, with a slow but methodical progress. But overall, I'm beginning to worry with things the way they appear so far, the reality might be closer to Chief Inspector Clouseau. Maybe TPS really is waiting until the election is over, playing the long game and to avoid looking too political. But there's playing the long game, and then there's just being played. And if TPS is twiddling their thumbs so cancer can catch Rob instead, this town really is cray cray.

I must say D Ford's fund raising capabilities seem pretty weak...36 days since declaring est 300k raised that is what 833. per day that is pretty insubstantial...comparing lets say to Tory 2.8M approx 300 days or about 9,333 per day

Let's face it, if they have to use Randy to install signs, they're in big trouble. I don't think JT or OC have had to resort to family members running around the city hauling a trailer load of signs. On the other hand, maybe the delivery of their signs was late and they only had this week to get them installed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back