News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to relax until the results come in. A guy I know who lives in Scarborough was going on last night about all the Ford signs in his hood, rumours of bus loads of TCHC residents being ferried to polling stations...please let all this fretting be for naught.

Cynthia Amsden @CynthiaAmsden
NEWSFLASH @newstalk1010 is reporting Rob Ford is back in hospital. ON THE DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION. Shouldn't Ward 2 voters be aware? @CP24

Maybe those visits to Steak Queen are catching up with him.

I need to clarify something. Is the $300,000 specific Doug Ford or does that also include Rob Ford. The money Rob Ford got, did it go to Doug? Is that part of the 300 K

Considering how much more money Chow and Tory raised than Doug. How does it seem like Doug has more ads out there than Chow and Tory? Something seems odd.

Did the Ford donor list look something like this:

Donar : Folks
Amount: What I find I keep

Money donated to Robbie by law was/is to be returned to the donators.

I'd be interested in knowing what Rob raised. Doug's situation is different, and a lot of people who contributed to Rob might not have contributed to Doug because they're already out of pocket. Remember when Tory and Chow both started they were both talking about how much money they raised right off the bat? Doug started in September and I bet he barely raised any money from Mama's pizza party or the other tacky events he held. Soknacki hardly raised any money but that's because nobody knew him.

The RFMG/DFMG sit-in ends at 6 tomorrow. Hoping to stop by and also to go to FrodFest and possibly NPS. Finally, the end is in sight and hopefully it's a good ending!

That's the question, how much did Robbie get, and how much out of pocket Deco, ahhh, Robbie is after returning the donations.

I wonder why it took so long to give an approximate total of donations and a list of just donators names. It smells, and seems disingenuous.

Cynthia Amsden @CynthiaAmsden · 13m 13 minutes ago
NEWSFLASH @newstalk1010 is reporting Rob Ford is back in hospital. ON THE DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION. Shouldn't Ward 2 voters be aware? @CP24

Christ, here we go. Buckle up folks.

Yeah, this was 100% planned for the sympathy vote.

Of course. I predict, in the next 36 hours, we'll see some very heavy nonsense moving in with gusts of extreme stupidity and the possibility of localized violence in some areas.

Are we sure this is true? I certainly haven't heard it anywhere, including on the 1010 website or twitter account... one would think that news would be exploding if it was true.

IIRC...this is the beginning of the 3rd round of chemo.

I won't be able to relax until the results come in. A guy I know who lives in Scarborough was going on last night about all the Ford signs in his hood, rumours of bus loads of TCHC residents being ferried to polling stations...please let all this fretting be for naught.

Don't be too concerned about the TCHC vote....160,000 residents....about half will be voting age....about 80% of that will a Canadian citizen...so we are down to 64K...about 1/3 of that number are seniors which by a polls suggest they are not D Ford voters....therefore we are down to 42,880 now if there is the same turnout from TCHC buildings (63.3%) you are looking at less than 30,000 voters....so even if D Ford picks up 66% of that you are looking at 20K nowhere enough to influence the election according to the polls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back