4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 1.37.53 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 1.37.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 1.37.53 PM.png
    385 KB · Views: 709
It just occurred to me that he would probably draw Jan Wong in a Mao suit as well.

Given that Ms. Wong *was* a card-carrying Chinese Communist, it would be the first time Donato had a relevant editorial cartoon.

I'd say one of the worst things the Sun chain did over the years was printing Donato's lame 'oeuvre'.

So what tag did you add to this thread, and why?

I added 'meryl candidate' because of this ridiculous interview - an excellent example of the workings of RoFo's brain. (If you are new here and haven't heard that interview yet, keep liquids away from your keyboard while listening to it.)

The polls have been open for 3 hours now, and I haven't seen any Rob Ford sightings yet. Is he staying home to privately mourn the death of Ford Nation at the polls today?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's simply too sick to step outside.

https://twitter.com/CynthiaAmsden/status/526408453280264192
"NEWSFLASH @newstalk1010 is reporting Rob Ford is back in hospital. ON THE DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION. Shouldn't Ward 2 voters be aware? @CP24"

I added 'meryl candidate' because of this ridiculous interview - an excellent example of the workings of RoFo's brain. (If you are new here and haven't heard that interview yet, keep liquids away from your keyboard while listening to it.)

I'm going to admit that I laughed at the interview and his inability to come up with the obvious, "Streep."
But it was only weeks and weeks later, probably after seeing it written out here, as a tag, that I realized his true stupidity was confusing "Meryl" and "mayoral." Now it makes me smile every time...it really is the ignorant manchind in a nutshell.

'100% guaranteed' & 'Zing. Done.' You tell me why - I double-doug dare you :p

I fully expect Rob to win, so will the cancer or COI lawsuit get to him first?

I don't know, but I hear his tumor will be excepting for Robbie if he wins. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back