8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defend the taxpayer? From what exactly?
I hope it isn't the threat du jour that their federal cousins are trying to defend us from. Marijuana and Islamic State: save us Monte!

Edit: that angry face in the header wasn't supposed to be there. I'm confused, not angry.

Since Rob Ford is a late riser, he is probably safe and warm in his SUV, spinning his wheels from the overnight snowstorm.

on topic
B8ydz1FCQAAC6Ki.png

I do find it very strange that Doug and Rob are supporting different candidates. Especially with the Flaherty connection.

Gotta love the look of confidence in Rob's eyes there. 'This guy? Sure, whatever. I mean, I'll be dead soon, what does it matter to me?'.

Small update: The Etobicoke Ford Fest location has been cleaned up and the Camping office is empty.

on topic
B8ydz1FCQAAC6Ki.png

I do find it very strange that Doug and Rob are supporting different candidates. Especially with the Flaherty connection.

I suspect it was a "thanks but no thanks" from the Elliott campaign to Rob Ford. But hating to be left out just because he's a politically toxic drug-addled fuck-up, he decided to search for a candidate desperate enough to accept his endorsement. Voila.

I suspect it was a "thanks but no thanks" from the Elliott campaign to Rob Ford. But hating to be left out just because he's a politically toxic drug-addled fuck-up, he decided to search for a candidate desperate enough to accept his endorsement. Voila.

You really have to question Monty's or Elliott's integrity getting endorsed by any of the Fords.
Crazy. The guys might be guilty of massive COIs, ad other criminal activities.

You really have to question Monty's or Elliott's integrity getting endorsed by any of the Fords.
You probably can't stop people endorsing you but you can certainly refuse to be photographed beside them. I have not seen a pic of Doug and Christine Elliott.

Well, the law and order party certainly has no qualms about getting cozy with a self-admitted crack smoker with questionable link to known gangbangers and his dope dealing bro. Something bear reminding to their faces the moment they get all pious about the sanctity of the law and punishment.

AoD

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Rob Ford and Monte MacNaughton holding meet-and-greet, two weeks after Doug had one for Elliott at the same location: bit.ly/18LozcO

The same location!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back