News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so it's back to the War on the Car again, is it?!

And you're being racist against taxi drivers who don't know where they're going. :)

War on the cab - and of course, that's the bread and butter of his support. Now I am sympathetic to the plight of the drivers, but at the end of the day the business model is broken and we need a solution to that.

AoD

It seems that Flagg maintains his own little personal subforum on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Canadian_News/

He has a lovely nickname for Kathleen Wynne.

The fact that he's a lot swearier than Neil Flagg and moderates /r/keswick leads me to that that MrFlagg is not Neil but this guy: http://mrflagg.livejournal.com/profile#/profile

The 'Mr Flagg', IIRC from the days when I spent time on LJ, is a reference to Randall Flagg from a bunch of Stephen King novels.

The fact that he's a lot swearier than Neil Flagg and moderates /r/keswick leads me to that that MrFlagg is not Neil but this guy: http://mrflagg.livejournal.com/profile#/profile

The 'Mr Flagg', IIRC from the days when I spent time on LJ, is a reference to Randall Flagg from a bunch of Stephen King novels.

Oh wow. Thanks.

Now I'm just horrified to realize that there's more than one kooky right-wing "Flagg" out there!

And his eblast reminds you, in case you forgot, that he is sick.

It funny he is linking to TheRebel, right now they are going bat shit crazy over the NDP rise in the polls, Ezra is beside himself, especially due to his "Ethical Oil" movement.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 24m24 minutes ago
John Tory introduces motion wishing Rob Ford a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Motion passes 43-1, with Rob Ford opposed #TOpoli

Abdominal involvement. Rob's cancer? No. Me- laughing at this.

Last edited:
War on the cab - and of course, that's the bread and butter of his support. Now I am sympathetic to the plight of the drivers, but at the end of the day the business model is broken and we need a solution to that.

AoD
Gee, I'm not sure Rofo supports the taxi industry all that much. With all the drinking you'd think he'd take so many cabs he'd have a Frequent flyer or Customer Loyalty Card. (now who says you can't buy that?) But in those over-refreshed circumstances I think he prefers to drive.

I also agree the business model is broken. So much so, it's created a public safety issue as well.

Gee, I'm not surstoked for Albrryaports the taxi industry all that much. With all the drinking you'd think he'd take so many cabs he'd have a Frequent flyer or Customer Loyalty Card. (now who says you can't buy that?) But in those over-refreshed circumstances I think he prefers to drive.

I also agree the business model is broken. So much so, it's created a public safety issue as well.

No kidding. 20 years ago I was hit by a cab. The taxi was foreign owned. And driven by an illegal immigrant with no license. In fairness I must say I was able to sue and settle.
I do feel for the owners who play fair. O.T. Im stoked for Alberta.

As a former LJer myself, that guy was a right d*ck. When I first heard of Neil Flagg, I was concerned that tool had moved into the city.

Last edited:
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags · 6m6 minutes ago
Rob Ford sends a message to constituents about his last council meeting before surgery - copy/pastes article from Ezra Levant's The Rebel.

Did council finish today? Did Cream speak? And was Rob there?

They're still going and will definitely be continuing tomorrow. I gather Ford was popping in and out all day... and warned he might miss the rest of the meeting due to "serious issues". They haven't gotten to the Crean report yet.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags · 6m6 minutes ago
Rob Ford sends a message to constituents about his last council meeting before surgery - copy/pastes article from Ezra Levant's The Rebel.

Y'know...the *optics* here. If anything's telling us that RoFo knows the jig is up (besides any between-the-linesness of his vote against best wishes/speedy-recovery), it's through the utter nonchalance of that copy/paste--I mean, what *sane* elected representative would post such a thing, from such a source?

Under the circumstance, he might as well be posting some Larry Flynt-style editorializing from Hustler. A real "f*ck you very much" gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back