News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. When my mom had a 10 hour surgery, I spent the day cleaning her house. It was better to keep busy than sit and worry but somehow I doubt that Diane was scrubbing grout with a toothbrush (although maybe Kathy was)

Last edited:
I get it when my mom had a 10 hour surgery, I spent the day cleaning her house. It was better to keep busy than sit and worry but somehow I doubt that Diane was scrubbing grout with a toothbrush (although maybe Kathy was)

Yeah, but it's not like Diane to skip a major campaign event.

Helpful tip: you can clean grout twice as fast using an electric toothbrush.

Last edited:
Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
Rob Ford's office advises: Rob Ford "is now fully conscious and recovering from his surgery" #TOpoli
CP24 @CP24
Rob Ford's operation "went as the team expected, with no surprises," spokesperson Dan Jacobs said. Ford is now visiting with his family.

So, what happens next?

Thanks for this. Puts some dots together nicely.

Got as far as the Media/Cops Reciprocity bias, and found the Red Apple citation: "Dixon City" article, Nat Post, 2014/06/13.

one point that it makes that stuck out for me was...
Somali Canadian community members claim their youth have been unfairly targeted in gang sweeps, noting they do not have the ability to import drugs, and are often prey of the larger wholesalers

yeah... why don't we see raids on the people that supply the dixon bloods?

also... i'm hoping someone can refresh my memory... when will project traveller cases be in court again?

and one last thing i gotta say about project traveller/brazen 2 for now... how is it that juiceman seems to be the only person the police "couldn't" identify? i feel like we've heard everyone else's names and accompanying nicknames, but somehow they have no idea who juiceman is? something seems off about that.

for those that care to see an update on the public statues muzik has but shouldn't...

According to Board Chair Diane Young, the cost puts pressure on the board’s operating budget, with the funding taken from various budgets earmarked for other expenditures, and a partial cost to the nightclub owner. Repair costs per statue range from $3,000 to $8,000.

The board plans to repair the 10 statues as it is the cheapest option at the moment, as moving the sculpture to a new location on Exhibition grounds and repairing the sculptures all at once could cost upward of $450,000.

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...s-on-muzik-nightclub-property-will-be-55-000/

why is muzik not being forced to cover the entire cost?!?!?

Why don't I get any of this spam? As for the fundraiser, Rob will likely be heavily sedated on that day.
so just a normal day, then. ;)

Bahrami I get. But isn't Fabio the one that beat his mother? I do get confused.
That was Bruno Bellissimo.

Doug Ford famously said the PCPO needed an enema from top to bottom. They ended up with Brown.
I saw what you did there... and I LOL'd. :p

Saint Robbicus is not just "wheeled" into the OR you know!

"Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world / Like a Colossus, and we petty men / Walk under his huge legs and peep about / To find ourselves dishonorable graves."
notworthy.gif

one point that it makes that stuck out for me was...

yeah... why don't we see raids on the people that supply the dixon bloods?

also... i'm hoping someone can refresh my memory... when will project traveller cases be in court again?

and one last thing i gotta say about project traveller/brazen 2 for now... how is it that juiceman seems to be the only person the police "couldn't" identify? i feel like we've heard everyone else's names and accompanying nicknames, but somehow they have no idea who juiceman is? something seems off about that.

From what I'm told, these cops are surprisingly incompetent. They have no idea who some key people are.

In terms of PT, I'm interested in hearing how Amy Andrews ended up in this whole scheme. She's mid-50s and lives in some big house on Mississauga Road. It was supposedly the Bloods' stash house--they paid her to house their supply. I'm really curious how she ever got involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back