News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

When browsing a project's photos, the slideshow allows you to continue past the last photo and displays a grey canvas with a broken image icon.

Do you recall which project you were looking at? We want to try and replicate, so browser details etc. would be really helpful. Thanks!

At least on Chrome (haven't tried other browsers), caching seems to be an issue after replying on a thread using the inline reply box. Once posted, if I navigate away and then return to the page, I don't see the reply I just posted.

Additionally, if there have been new replies on the thread, I don't always see those unless I hold Shift and refresh (which tells the browser to ignore the cache and fetch latest), but that behaviour seems sporadic.

When I go to the Buildings (All) forum and click on "Replies" to sort by number of replies, it never loads. Not a problem on the other Buildings forums.

Hmm, I went to try to replicate the issue but couldn't. Maybe I wasn't actually at the end but the photos couldn't be loaded for some reason. Cancel the report, but I'll let you know if I encounter an issue like that again with more details.

I was able to reproduce this:
1. Go to a project page and scroll to Member Photos
2. Click the camera button to add photos
3. Upload photos
4. When complete, close the overlay to return to the project page
5. Navigate through the newly uploaded photos using the > button

In my case, I uploaded 10 photos, and all 10 are shown, but I'm able to continue navigating as if there are four more photos past the end.

Also, clicking the photo grid button brings up an empty grey viewer with no photos immediately after uploading.

After I refresh the page, everything works as expected.

Edited to add: I just did another photo upload the same way as above; when finished, the member photos count shows exactly 4 more photos than were actually uploaded.

Chrome, Windows 8.1.

Last edited:
When I click on "Go to first unread message" for a thread, it takes me to that post, however the top of the post is covered by the "Skyrise Cities" header, so I have to scroll up slightly each time to see the post in question. Additionally the header also covers the scroll bar, so when I'm at the top of a page and I want to scroll down, I can't click and drag to scroll but instead have to click somewhere on the scroll frame to make the scroll bar come down from behind the header.

When using the News/Database/Map/Forum buttons and navigating those areas of the site, it would be preferable to be able to hit CTRL and click to automatically open those sections in new tabs. It won't let you do that at the moment, though you can right click and then click "Open link in new tab".

Last edited:

Back