Square One Throwback #4: (Eatons) Store 1991

nicackeotvz61.jpg

Does anyone know about the zoning application signs that went up on the Cineplex and old Chapters properties this week? Two signs are on Rathburn and another sign facing Confederation, north of Rathburn.

Chick-Fil-A going into space formally occupied by Disney Store. Not sure if they are taking entire space, but their signage is on all of the hoarding covering the space.

Chick-Fil-A going into space formally occupied by Disney Store. Not sure if they are taking entire space, but their signage is on all of the hoarding covering the space.

I will put out the obvious question; "why?" Seriously though, never mind the politics, just for the moment, their product is entirely mediocre. Sure I'm a food snob; but never mind that.............
If I had to go with Fast Food chicken sandwich, I would take Popeye's product over this every single time. I say that duly noting, I tried their sandwich offering exactly once, and have never bought it again.
It wasn't bad/terrible or anything, just.........meh. But by all accounts Chick-Fil-A is a level down.

I will put out the obvious question; "why?" Seriously though, never mind the politics, just for the moment, their product is entirely mediocre. Sure I'm a food snob; but never mind that.............
If I had to go with Fast Food chicken sandwich, I would take Popeye's product over this every single time. I say that duly noting, I tried their sandwich offering exactly once, and have never bought it again.
It wasn't bad/terrible or anything, just.........meh. But by all accounts Chick-Fil-A is a level down.
I absolutely love Chick-Fil-A sauce, and that’s what makes the sandwich for me. But yea, it’s pretty basic and there are far better ones out there. I also hate their waffle fries.

That said, they do make decent milk shakes.

I'm fine with making this political, and I'm not sure how one cannot as they continue to fund hate groups… so I don't care to know how their offerings taste.

As an alphabet person, I don't hold it against anyone for patronizing Chik-Fil-A.

I'm fine with making this political, and I'm not sure how one cannot as they continue to fund hate groups… so I don't care to know how their offerings taste.

Do they really? I thought they started donating to LGBTQ causes because of public blowback.

Back