News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Would you be interested in a SRC Edm Meetup?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if there is beer

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright guys, here is what I'm thinking:

When: Wednesday, July 13th, 7:00 PM

Where: Odd Company Brewing (located in the Oliver Exchange @ 12021 102 Ave #105, Edmonton, AB T5K 0R8)

Who: SRC members + bring any friends you think who also share our similar interests!

What: We have a beer or two (or more), while we all chat and can after perhaps even walk over to some of the neighbouring development sites (CNIB, The Jameson, Hat @ 122, OE2, etc) if we feel like gawking.

I'll be there around 6:45ish to hopefully get us a bit bigger of a table.

And lastly, if @archited or @IanO or anyone who cannot attend do want to Zoom in, I could bring a laptop. Not even joking.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Alternatively to note: if someone here is under 18 and wants to come as well (or simply does not want to visit a brewery), we can rapidly change the locale. I do not want to exclude anyone :)

Hello all!

The meet up is planned for this Wednesday @ 7 PM (see above post for more info).

Can all who plan to tend give this post a "like" so I can get approx. numbers?

Cheers all!

Of course the one day this upcoming week we likely will get rain is our meet up day :/

FB46B1D6-417F-4289-A22C-2A42C8452D01.png

^

I wouldn't worry about it...

there are only two options to forecast here - rain or no rain.

and it's july in edmonton so there is probably a 50/50 chance of any weather forecast four days out being right.

which means if the forecast is for rain, there's a 50 percent chance it will rain and a 50 percent chance it will be nice..

and if the forecast is for it to be nice, there's a 50 percent chance it will be nice and a 50 percent chance it will rain.

Back