News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Would you be interested in a SRC Edm Meetup?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if there is beer

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All:

The weather radar shows we may get some craziness around 6:30 but hopefully by 7 PM it'll be clear. Just a reminder to bring a rain jacket & umbrella just in case as Odd Company does not have a huge inside seating area.

I will be there at 6:45 to hopefully get us some table(s). Excited to see everyone!

Currently have a large table inside as vast majority of tables outside are taken (darnit!) but perhaps we’ll be able to move outside…

Look for guy in blue hat!

A special thank you to all of those fortunate enough to attend. Was a ton of fun and hopefully we can do it again sometime in the fall perhaps?

no106wO.jpg

thanks for setting this up guy in blue hat!

i didn’t manage to get down to your end of the table but maybe next time?

the conversations were good and the topics wide ranging.
Next time sir!

We were talking about making these meet-ups quarterly, with the next one scheduled sometime in the fall as @nv96 mentioned. We could meet at a different venue each time in a different part of the city. We met in Oliver this time, so maybe somewhere in Alberta Ave, Highlands or in Old Strathcona? Lots of options!

We were talking about making these meet-ups quarterly, with the next one scheduled sometime in the fall as @nv96 mentioned. We could meet at a different venue each time in a different part of the city. We met in Oliver this time, so maybe somewhere in Alberta Ave, Highlands or in Old Strathcona? Lots of options!
The deal was to have the next one in Alverta Ave. I vote for one of the Portuguese places, in October!

A special thank you to all of those fortunate enough to attend. Was a ton of fun and hopefully we can do it again sometime in the fall perhaps?

no106wO.jpg

Next time sir!
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view I had to leave before the picture was taken.
As far as the location I found it very load and had a hard time hearing what was being said. They really need to hang some sound absorbing material to deaden the sound. Beer was good.

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view I had to leave before the picture was taken.
As far as the location I found it very load and had a hard time hearing what was being said. They really need to hang some sound absorbing material to deaden the sound. Beer was good.
Definitely unfortunately, would have loved to have you in the photo!

I agree it was pretty loud! Next time we’ll be somewhere a lot quieter 👍🏼

I plan on being at the next one (to meet up with my friends -- from left to right in the picture, skipping the first person, Ken, Jason, Jeff, Andrew -- skip, skip, skip, skip -- and Gabriel) -- in other words half the attendees at this event. I am very anxious to meet Matthew, Kevin, Kyle, Chris, Thomas, Terry, Dave (if he is still tagged in), Taylor and John. I want to find out who the mysterious @Avenuer, @bodsbods9090, and @nv96 are. And I want to sit on 'O through the whole meetup so that he doesn't hog the conversation.

Back