AoD

Feb 28, 2020

fullsizeoutput_362c.jpeg

DSCN2027.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3629.jpeg

DSCN2034.JPG

fullsizeoutput_362d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_362a.jpeg

Very little obvious progress on finishing this off - I know Bondfield are bankrupt but surely their insurers want to get this think FINISHED? The sidewalk on Victoria has been blocked for about 5 years.

Very little obvious progress on finishing this off - I know Bondfield are bankrupt but surely their insurers want to get this think FINISHED? The sidewalk on Victoria has been blocked for about 5 years.

Clearly a project managed by TTC! What gets done first, removal of out-of-date posters/notices from subway or St. Mike's gets finished?

We may know..........in 2022............sigh.

Clearly a project managed by TTC! What gets done first, removal of out-of-date posters/notices from subway or St. Mike's gets finished?

We may know..........in 2022............sigh.
The outdated (September/October) Marathon Diversion poster @ King Station was not there 10 days ago so I am afraid the TTC wins this round!

Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon there were 4 or 5 guys working on the soffit above Queen & Victoria. Since they had done virtually no work on it for 18 months and the sidewalk on Victoria has been blocked for 3+ years, this seemed a bit odd but....

Has EllisDon taking over this project?

I was walking by today and noticed their signage up. I don't remember if it's being there unless it was a recent change.
VERY good catch! The signage is certainly new - look back a few page! It may actually get done!

Given the covid-19 situation I wonder if there is more pressure/incentive to get this done more quickly.

Walked past St Mikes yesterday evening and they have finished the soffit over the Queen side of the building and most of Queen sidewalk is open. They have also installed 80% of it over the Victoria sidewalk. Not sure they are still working (hospitals are 'essential') but progress has been made and they may finally re-open the sidewalks again!

Back