News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Very intersting. “Hope to built near the Stollery.” Well since we’re getting a new Stollery, maybe this new Proton accelerator will/can be built into it? Think Danni will accelerate the building timeline?
they supposedly intend to start construction on this facility by the end of the year, way before any new Stollery will be built. But I do wonder where it is going to go

Very intersting. “Hope to built near the Stollery.” Well since we’re getting a new Stollery, maybe this new Proton accelerator will/can be built into it? Think Danni will accelerate the building timeline?
She's currently being impacted by a neuron decelerator, so likely not.

Not to spoil things, but did it say being built near the new Stollery, whose location is still undetermined even if it proceeds, or do they perhaps mean the existing one.

Where is Canadian Blood Services moving to?
Whitemud Crossing (unfortunately). I'm a regular donor and the future location will disuade me big time from going regularly, as it's not on the LRT line, not bikeable from Downtown, generally a bad location for me (and many donors as well as CBS staff, from what they've told me).

Whitemud Crossing (unfortunately). I'm a regular donor and the future location will disuade me big time from going regularly, as it's not on the LRT line, not bikeable from Downtown, generally a bad location for me (and many donors as well as CBS staff, from what they've told me).

Unfortunate to go from a place more easily accessible by multi modes of transportation to this.

Yes, a lot of donors may be retirees or other people who don't drive, or prefer not too, and accessibility is a big concern. Perhaps in a few months they will wonder how come the number of donors has gone down and perhaps have to run panicky ads to get more.

Back