What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
20240904_203618.jpg

I 'think' there are timelines that require all phases of projects that received the 2021 Construction Grant to commence construction by a certain date, so I do not expect Phase 2 to be delayed too long.

What is really crazy is that the second tower will be taller than the first, which is already super prominent.

Others have said it and I agree - I think this project is going to lease up well.
Yes, in the end the response to the first building will determine how the second proceeds.

Some people get all excited if one doesn't happen immediately after the other, but to me their approach makes good business sense.

Murals on abandoned buildings is where we are at in Edmonton hey? My oh my the bar is so low in this city you could walk over it.

Between City Center on 102 ave, the Arlington lot, and Oil City, I guess you can leave your property as abandoned, useless, and derelict as long as you want but lets improve it by slapping a mural on it.

1725640042710.png

Last edited:
Murals on abandoned buildings is where we are at in Edmonton hey? My oh my the bar is so low in this city you could walk over it.

Between City Center on 102 ave, the Arlington lot, and Oil City, I guess you can leave you property as abandoned, useless, and derelict as long as you want but lets improve it by slapping a mural on it.

View attachment 594296
Why are you so mad about this? The property is slated for demolition for a second tower anyway, but even if that takes a year or more to manifest, I’d rather walk past a nice mural than a building that clearly looks abandoned and has homeless people living in the nooks and crannies.

Why are you so mad about this? The property is slated for demolition for a second tower anyway, but even if that takes a year or more to manifest, I’d rather walk past a nice mural than a building that clearly looks abandoned and has homeless people living in the nooks and crannies.
I'm wondering the same thing, mural > no mural imo. Appearances do matter, obviously taking care of the building properly, either by demolition and replacement or renovation is preferable. But once again: Mural > no Mural

Back