What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I seem to get hit with their ad on Facebook regularly. And it always shows the rendering of both tall towers, if that means much

I feel like this is just a typo?
See….thats what I thought too! Just another typical case of Brutal journalism writing? Or are they actually going to showcase the 13 storey link? The fact that they used “1,100 units…..,” seems odd…..for the entire project yeah but not for this particular phase. You’d figure the folks at BILD would be more careful with their wording?

See….thats what I thought too! Just another typical case of Brutal journalism writing? Or are they actually going to showcase the 13 storey link? The fact that they used “1,100 units…..,” seems odd…..for the entire project yeah but not for this particular phase. You’d figure the folks at BILD would be more careful with their wording?
You’d be surprised. I’m shocked how often at city engagement sessions or even industry things there are people who “should” be in the know and often are unaware of things.

At the Wihkwentowin renewal engagement, almost no one there knew about what had been done for the Calder commercial strip in their renewal, or knew about the bike plan 100mil rollout details of routes, or knew about how protected bike intersections worked. I literally showed a pic of one in Victoria and Ottawa to a girl explaining the 112st bikeway vs bike lane section and she was like “oh cool, haven’t seen those before”

…and we wonder how crap like 105ave gets built haha.

Back