News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

No, T1 cars were designed to be coupled to other units and have doors between them. I persoanlly dont think the new TR design is good, but then who I am .....I only worked on them....what do I know

Well for a Foreperson you sure have bad attention to detail, in that picture you can Clearly see two windows between each door, TR's only have one wide window between each door. What else have you overlooked as a foreperson?

So those are the damaged T1's I was talking about...

Last edited:
Ok fair enough.....how do you know those trains are for us? Bombardier does make trains for other cities. Forget about the blue tarp cars......the TR train that is in Kingston is going back, trust me or make fun all you want but its going back. PERID

Ok fair enough.....how do you know those trains are for us? Bombardier does make trains for other cities. Forget about the blue tarp cars......the TR train that is in Kingston is going back, trust me or make fun all you want but its going back. PERID

The 4 cars in that picture belong to the TTC, i don't know of any other place in america that uses T1's.

Andomano I know what the new TR look like, I was in Thunder Bay last year visiting family and went over to take a look at them. The 4 cars might be the cars that were in the accident but I thaught they were still at Wilson......that accident is still under investigation but I could be wrong. I havent been at Wilson complex for 3 months. I have been busy with the United Way campaign. But the TR is going back to Thunder Bay.....I spoke to the Engineer last night at around 11:30pm....sorry

Tell you what.......on Monday I will email this picture to him and ask him what the 4 cars are? ok

Don't bother, we already know those are the four cars that were damaged at Wilson. It is possible to read the car numbers through the tarps in person, and they have already been identified. There's no need to turn your chin up to everybody on this forum if you're a 'foreperson' or not.

Last edited:
How am I putting my chin up! I just came in to tell you the TR train is going back to Thunder Bay......I didnt even read the whole thread and didnt even see the picture, I just assumed it was the TR which is being preped for delivery back. Sorry dint want to step on any toes.

Last edited:
Ok let me get this straight.......you show me a picture of 4 cars covered in blue tarp! lead cars are still missing........by the picture it could be a T1 as it looks square.

Im going to say this once and that is it.......the TR train that is in Kingston which is parked on a track which basically looks like a hockey stick is going back to Thunder Bay.

Why: Because it failed our inspection, which is no suprise when you consider this is a first model production train

When the T1 subway train arrived it wasnt roses either, parts were falling off and Bombardier paid us to fix them

How do I know about the TR going back: Because I talked to one of the TTC Engineers last night who personally did the inspections

Why would he tell me this: Because I am a Forperson at TTC

Good Bye

Agram =D I love your thread at redflagdeals.com haha

I swear this thread is like the bizarro world of UT. Who are all you people? Why are you all so rapturously excited by things covered in tarp? Why is the spelling and grammar so bad? Did someone seriously type "you're ridicule will bare its rotting fruit in a short while when your claims are shown to be incorrect" with a straight face?

Edit: And there are bugs on my screen.

Folks, please do remember;

Urban Toronto Rules Of Conduct
Posting Guidelines
- Stay on topic. Read the thread subject and previous postings carefully before replying to a topic. There is some room to move around in a thread but keep it to a minimum. We want to have a forum that provides knowledge to its members rather than a soapbox for people who just want to add to their post counts. We will warn you if we think you’re posting too often about nothing. Don’t take it personally. We just want the content to stay strong.

- Make sure your posts contribute something meaningful to the thread.

- Use the English language. If we can’t understand it we will delete it. And use proper grammar. Again if we can’t understand it we will delete it.

- No sexist, racist or offensive language of any kind will be allowed. Postings of a sexual nature are also prohibited.

- Yelling (YELLING) is not allowed.

- Name calling and other such offenses against other forum members will not be tolerated.

I think that goes for most of the recent posters in this thread.

Nope. It's exam time now, so I don't have much free time.

When/If I do, it'll be posted... you don't have to keep asking for updates, they'll come when they come.

Indeed, we really need to be sure, hopefully somone will have real proof about this. If the TR's are being delayed because the test train failed the inspection, then i;m ready to die, can't wait another year.

Indeed, we really need to be sure, hopefully somone will have real proof about this. If the TR's are being delayed because the test train failed the inspection, then i;m ready to die, can't wait another year.
Something tells me you will indeed find a reason to go on living.

I swear this thread is like the bizarro world of UT. Who are all you people? Why are you all so rapturously excited by things covered in tarp? Why is the spelling and grammar so bad? Did someone seriously type "you're ridicule will bare its rotting fruit in a short while when your claims are shown to be incorrect" with a straight face?

Edit: And there are bugs on my screen.

Haha my feelings exactly! It makes the BSN thread (complete with pepper79) seem coherent.

Back