News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I have been reading this thread for some time now and just wanted to put some of you out of your misery ;) regarding the new TR . There is a reason why its wrapped in blue tarp, its because they are going back to Thunder Bay. They failed our inspection, total crap.....as is the case on a first model production....the T1 cars were the same, it is only now that we have them just right. So to sum it up the train in Kingston is going back to Thunder Bay and there is one car which is build now and might pass our inspection. Dont expect a new train here until June-July ....with another few months of testing.... the public might ride them by next Christmas.

Are you saying the cars in the blue tarps in the pictures are TR's? They are T1's... And how do you know this do you work for them? do you do the inspections? last week Giambrone we'd see them in service shortly after the new year...

What would T1 cars be doing in Kingston? We have them all and no new one being built! Yes the 6 cars in blue tarp are the new TR cars which are going to be returned back to Thunder Bay.

last week Giambrone we'd see them in service shortly after the new year...

Do you still trust what politicians tell you lol

OMG no!!! we got one of the speculation 'roaches from the construction forum!! shi*t, it's all over now.

XYZ *new to UT* says: Yea, a buddy of mine does the electrical work for the TRs, said that the TTC is cancelling all orders for the TR because they are planning to convert the subway network to LRT.

ABC *new to UT* says: My cousin works for the TTC, he said the TRs have to be rebuilt because the government has safety concerns about hijacking and terrorism

EDIT: Notice 'Agram's' Avatar pic.. how.. ironic?

what would t1 cars be doing in kingston? We have them all and no new one being built! Yes the 6 cars in blue tarp are the new tr cars which are going to be returned back to thunder bay.

lol you're not very bright, do you're homework before you waste everyone's time. Serriously, go over to the construction forum and tell everyone how trump is going to be capped next week, at least they'll be use to you over there. Now p*ss off.

Ok Im confused here, are you saying that im making this stuff up or that you still believe we are getting T1 cars from Thunder Bay?

I thought those were damaged T1's, thats what andomano says thats in his pictures... I don't think Politicians are the most trustworthy, but neither is a random person on a forum.... Unless they have proof.

Ahhh I was going to have some fun with him! ;) You spoiled it hahaha

Im impressed Warrior....Good Job in snooping.

Last edited:
What damaged T1's? Are you talking about the accident that happened at Wilson Yard, the 2 units that crashed into each other on the run around track?

These

newsubway.jpg

But i'm confused were you joking or is it true, this will be very frustrating...

Andomano- are you sure that is a T1? the front end looks curved like the TR's or is it just me?

Adomando said: Most definitely, the dual windows between the doors is a dead giveaway, and the fact that i saw them move it.

Seriously 'Agram', you're being an disruptive idiot, keep it up and you will officially be an idiot, right now I can only comment on your action.

25 or 26th of November when the photographer of this picture went to see if there were any new TR cars outside...

Ok let me get this straight.......you show me a picture of 4 cars covered in blue tarp! lead cars are still missing........by the picture it could be a T1 as it looks square.

Im going to say this once and that is it.......the TR train that is in Kingston which is parked on a track which basically looks like a hockey stick is going back to Thunder Bay.

Why: Because it failed our inspection, which is no suprise when you consider this is a first model production train

When the T1 subway train arrived it wasnt roses either, parts were falling off and Bombardier paid us to fix them

How do I know about the TR going back: Because I talked to one of the TTC Engineers last night who personally did the inspections

Why would he tell me this: Because I am a Forperson at TTC

Good Bye

Back