News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Yea, considering the subways will be around for another 20-30 years, it's not exactly the most important thing to skip work or school for. Once ATC and (if) 24hr service begins you'll be able to ride these babies all night long. :p

ok then:)

I was at the CUTA conference in Montreal this week, and two shots of the TR trains in Kingston were shown in one of the TTC presentations. I wasn't able to get a shot of the exterior, but here's a shot of the interior of a completed car

Attachments

• 41813801.jpg
    41813801.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 364
Hmmm when you saw the photo personally was there any evidence of the eectronic maps I can't make them out!

nfitz- So thats why there's missing maps!!

Are you familiar with the concept of a smiley?

Why yes I am, I was referring to the missing maps on our current trains, some cars don't have any at all, it never crossed my mind someone would steal a TTC map.

If by the smiley you were trying to be sarcastic, I'm sorry, smilies can mean different things, I don't generally pay much attention to them :p

the 'photo' looks bit like CG to me
It's impossible to tell for sure given the fact that it's a photo of a photo, but the patterns of light on the floor make me suspect this is real. Most CGI renderings tend to be done in flat lighting, not in the slanted lighting we see in this image.

As well, we have the claim of the participant (299 Bloor Control) who says that these were off trains in Kingston. I would assume that the participants in this session were told that, and there is absolutely no reason to suspect 299 Bloor Control or the CUTA session presenter of lying about it.

wilson yard

i passed by 2day and :)a few more pieces to be connect to the new wilson building ,:D h4s still ther covered with grey paint 2 covver graffiti and mci

The National Geographic Channel in the states has a couple of videos on the assembly of some R160 New York subway cars. While they are not about Toronto's subway cars, it should give some idea on how the assembly is done. Click on this link and select the videos.

Last edited:

Back