News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Here's a repost of just the subway car using photobucket incase others are having the same problem.

pic022.jpg

pic023.jpg

omgomomg this is like when you were a kid (unless you're TTCboy13 ;)) and a few days before christmas a few gifts start appearing under the tree, and you sneak over there when no one is around and examin one of the boxes and you're super sure what's in it, but you know you can't open it until christmas.. :rolleyes:

omgomomg this is like when you were a kid (unless you're ttcboy13 ;)) and a few days before christmas a few gifts start appearing under the tree, and you sneak over there when no one is around and examin one of the boxes and you're super sure what's in it, but you know you can't open it until christmas.. :rolleyes:
omg r u ppl making fun of me

Oh boy, wow I'm so excited! The one window is a bit odd since we're so used to the 2 window thing. Was there any evidence of the openable part of the window? I can't make it out from those pics.

The guest on "on the Rocket" said the Rockets will be 'rolled out' shortly after new years. I am so excited, and from the pictures it looks very promising! You should visit that place more often!

wow

Oh boy, wow I'm so excited! The one window is a bit odd since we're so used to the 2 window thing. Was there any evidence of the openable part of the window? I can't make it out from those pics.

The guest on "on the Rocket" said the Rockets will be 'rolled out' shortly after new years. I am so excited, and from the pictures it looks very promising! You should visit that place more often!

i know all these new pictures looks so cool and very exciting:D

Went past wilson last night again, the new garage facility looks completely finished, all windows are installed, and the lights are on inside, the interior looks pretty impressive, almost power-plant-ish, and the doors at either end were closed, couldn't make out the status of the track and switch installation.. Never seen the TTC build something so quickly! amazing!

P.S. its now easily possible for a new car to be hidden inside this garage, with the doors closed, the windows are on the second story, so you can't see in... maybe there's already one there... :eek:

EDIT: We could also choose to invoke a Schrodinger's cat analogy here..

i know!!

Went past wilson last night again, the new garage facility looks completely finished, all windows are installed, and the lights are on inside, the interior looks pretty impressive, almost power-plant-ish, and the doors at either end were closed, couldn't make out the status of the track and switch installation.. Never seen the TTC build something so quickly! amazing!

P.S. its now easily possible for a new car to be hidden inside this garage, with the doors closed, the windows are on the second story, so you can't see in... maybe there's already one there... :eek:

EDIT: We could also choose to invoke a Schrodinger's cat analogy here..

iknow so mysteriously true!!! didi u guys hear about this
http://media.www.thestrand.ca/media...tc-On.Track.For.New.Subway.Cars-3819218.shtml

Oh Joy! I can't wait! by the looks of that article everything seems to be advancing quite nicely! come on new year!

i know same !!more trips 4 me 2:rolleyes:

You do realize the factory I'm referring to and have posted pictures of is up in Thunder Bay, right?

anymays have do u guys always pass by bombardier by train or do u drive:eek:

If your referring to the Bombardier factory up here in Thunder Bay, I drive and walk my dog up along a CN sub.
MAP

If your referring to the Wilson Yards, I personally think the best view is where Transit Rd. turns:
MAP

You do realize the factory I'm referring to and have posted pictures of is up in Thunder Bay, right?

If your referring to the Bombardier factory up here in Thunder Bay, I drive and walk my dog up along a CN sub.
MAP

If your referring to the Wilson Yards, I personally think the best view is where Transit Rd. turns:
MAP

im reffering to wilson ilove subways there the best

Back