Views of the angled curtain wall from the interior side.
875B8C84-B350-4368-BFA8-616FC85675DE.jpeg
97BF1068-4BE5-4B82-ADE4-07E6FCFCA084.jpeg
630A444B-6E96-4424-B164-7E115B8EF939.jpeg
AC85EAA4-4159-43FA-800B-67ED07A7ABC8.jpeg

Last edited:
So with the debatably green tinge to the glass (or not), I'm gonna surmise that even if the process that leaves green in the window walls here has certainly been minimized. Meaning, this glass is likely of a far better quality than say this...

...almost night and day, actually. Goodness.

Wait, so the small upper part that faces the sky isnt actually glass? that seems like a huge loss of light for the interior....
The upper part is over the slab edge, so there's little difference in what light will get in the building, meanwhile it would have created a heat transmission issue during the summer were it clear and allowing more direct light in from above. With floor-to-ceiling windows otherwise, this building will have no shortage of natural light inside.

The kinky windows are, imo, the most unique and attractive element of this building. Will make for some nice photos of traffic reflections in the glass. (Reminds me of a certain office building in the Montreal CBD with downward angled glass that perfectly refects the street traffic below) Anyway, I'm really pleased and, frankly, surprised that this feature didn't fall victim to the cheapening

The upper part is over the slab edge, so there's little difference in what light will get in the building, meanwhile it would have created a heat transmission issue during the summer were it clear and allowing more direct light in from above. With floor-to-ceiling windows otherwise, this building will have no shortage of natural light inside.

Not to mention that the issue anything with angled glass is the way natural light is being directed...things could really start cooking inside in direct sunlight. That's probably one of the big reasons why window walled geodesic domes never took off. >.<

The kinky windows are, imo, the most unique and attractive element of this building. Will make for some nice photos of traffic reflections in the glass. (Reminds me of a certain office building in the Montreal CBD with downward angled glass that perfectly refects the street traffic below) Anyway, I'm really pleased and, frankly, surprised that this feature didn't fall victim to the cheapening
It's a bank building. The one thing they don't cheap out on in this city.

Back