1601737287640.png

1601737240248.png

Alterra may still be busy value-engineering any elegance out of this design, but a giant black "Coming Soon" sign's just appeared on the site suggesting sales aren't far off: View attachment 233843
It's months late but I just saw this photo. I used to live in apartment 803 at the Trinity Lofts (2014 to 2016) and this was almost, if not exactly, the view from my living room o_O

Last edited:
Do we even know it’s corten? I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up just being orange panelling :/

Pretty crappy massing. Corktown deserves better imo.

The architecture of the storefronts looks like an afterthought, too. The generic wall of glass along the street looks rather sterile and uninspired, which is really unfortunate for this historic area.

I'm less worried about the boxiness of this one, than the spamdrel ballet this may turn out to be. But I agree, from its first concept the design aspect has been watered down considerably to something more generic with a gimmick that will attempt to make it less generic...

...if I was Teeple, I would be moving this off to G+C at this point to save a potential portfolio embarrassment. Just saying.

Back