I actually really like this building design wise but the fit and finish of these panels just kill it for me:
View attachment 468366

From afar though it's a winner for me.
I never noticed that before, but as you said, I generally speaking judge them on how they look from a distance, and this one looks good from a distance.

Last edited:
I actually really like this building design wise but the fit and finish of these panels just kill it for me:
View attachment 468366

From afar though it's a winner for me.
It’s brand new but up close already looks beat up, It looks like they just dropped the building and picked it up.I don’t think it’s just cheap material choices but also poor construction Execution. At least it looks decent from far far away.

Apr 19, 2023

5FD2C9CB-5818-4193-A1D5-D16D0F349219_1_201_a.jpeg

1229E1E3-8D36-4740-B09E-D42803369F58_1_201_a.jpeg

A7969DD8-7D7F-44B4-8618-D8C68B7FEB20_1_201_a.jpeg

Very small update on this complete project; for better or worse..........

Saw a minor variance........had a peak; Wendy's is coming to the base of this building.

The MV is required, because they are going to build a small mezzanine into the ground floor space.

Very small update on this complete project; for better or worse..........

Saw a minor variance........had a peak; Wendy's is coming to the base of this building.

The MV is required, because they are going to build a small mezzanine into the ground floor space.

Finally a decent fast food place around the area...given how much nightlife and bar in surrounding zone it make a lot of sense.

Finally a decent fast food place around the area...given how much nightlife and bar in surrounding zone it make a lot of sense.

Wendy's is decent? When did that happen? LOL

There are already 2 Burger's Priest locations within ~600M of this building.

Back