Not sure if you know that the Tux Condos is launching to the Platinum Agents on Tuesday, April 17th. Most of us here do know that key to getting the best unit at a lowest price with Platinum discounts is to get in early. By looking at the history of this developer's past condo projects I believe it will be another Great Gulf's sold out project.

Can't the constant advertising by agents be kept to the real estate thread? This isn't an advert blog afaik

Not sure if you know that the Tux Condos is launching to the Platinum Agents on Tuesday, April 17th. Most of us here do know that key to getting the best unit at a lowest price with Platinum discounts is to get in early. By looking at the history of this developer's past condo projects I believe it will be another Great Gulf's sold out project.

not sure if you know that the Tux Condos may very well be shot down at the Board in a few weeks time. most of us here do know that the key to getting any unit (at any price) is for the project to actually get approved and not denied.

not sure if you know that the Tux Condos may very well be shot down at the Board in a few weeks time. most of us here do know that the key to getting any unit (at any price) is for the project to actually get approved and not denied.

Well, even though it may not be approved, the sales suite at the corner of King Street West and Blue Jays way is now being prepared. Several workers on site today doing the rebuild of the interior of the former M5V sales suite. Given the marketing expenses currently being incurred - advertising and sales suite construction - Great Gulf at least is anticipating approval for this one.

From @QuadrangleArchitects on Twitter:

ArF68fMCMAIL44r.jpg:large

Meh. Boring. The other little concept sketches to its left look more interesting than the shape they ended up going with.

I'm curious what makes them decide to do that, as far as I know this didn't even go into sales yet ?

Not that I object ! Just curious.

I'm curious what makes them decide to do that, as far as I know this didn't even go into sales yet ?

Not that I object ! Just curious.

colossal failure at pre-launch. this one is not coming back any time soon.

Ah so they did have a "pre-launch" then ignore my comment completely ! I thought sales didn't even get started with this one !

Back