Are you using Firefox? I've had no problems with the pop-up blocker on in FF. All of the photos are regular jpegs.

you guys with your fancy browsers and adware protection! Windows Internet Explorer 8 with factory settings and never a problem...

edit: Urbandreamer, I hope you've been making donations to UT if you arent viewing and clicking on their ads!

Last edited:
I think in 10 years time...(sheesh, I'll be almost 40) Bay street will be unrecognizable (in a good way).

You don't often find typographical errors on professionally designed condo websites, that are this blatant. It must have been written by someone like me, who is very dyslexic for sure.

Apparently in Burano's amenity area you will be able to "Tenterain on a grand scale"

4722495477_bc06526e34_b.jpg

(Screen capture from Burano website http://www.buranocondos.com/movie.html )

Awesome capture caltrane! the textures of the Bay Street canyon look amazing! you gotta love bay street!

There's some significant progress on Burano! everythings looking nice and neat! its already contributing to the streetwall from ground level :D

This is a bit of a stealthy tower on this forum. Given its size, it's not discussed as much as others in its league.

I look forward to seeing how it fits into the skyline.

Yeah ^^^ Burano will be visible from there... but not for long, in about a year and a half, U condos will block out this view.

Not too much new but they are beginning work on the 3rd level

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back