Walking south on Bay today I realized how impressive the view of Burano will be. The tower slant is looking sweet! Wish I had my camera.

This one is taking it's time.

Great video!

I think it's moving at a fair clip, the podium is pretty much complete so it will pick up and move at a good pace now. From excavation to hitting street level was quick compared to it's cousins across the street which took forever due to those underground rivers or something.

from today...
20101003084.jpg

20101003085.jpg

Here's another update from today. The south end of the Burano site and the north end, respectively

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

A day in the life of Burano (time-lapse)

[video=youtube;T-7J4tMr9Tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-7J4tMr9Tk[/video]

A day in the life of Burano (time-lapse)

I love watching these, well done! Such presicion as they deconstruct that concrete garage and it's so engaging in fast motion! I thought that it would have taken months to tear down that parking garage.

This reminds me a bit of the deconstruction of the buildings on the Bay Adelaide site. I worked in a building with a great view of that in 2006. Very interesting to watch.

A bit sad how slow the progress is here... i mean, for a while there, Shangri-la and Burano were very slow risers and in/around the same point in construction.... But now, Shangri-la is nearing the 10th floor and this bad boy is only about 6 floors up! (maybe its because there's only 1 crane on site, but i think its more than that)... I mean, the podium was only 2 stories.... i'm a bit confused/dissapointed :(

^No need to whine...fast forward to 2015 Traynor....

I could try to add Burano to that shot, but it's a lot of work for not very good results. Unfortunately Burano is situated in way that makes clear views of it difficult. At least from angles on Bay Street.

This one's starting to pick up. I walked by today...some windows have been installed. Look to be the same color/style as Murano. Looks good.

Back