something extremely eye-catching about Murano and Burano ^^^, no matter where you are, these things catch your attention, i think it's the reflective type of glass they used,

Sadly, they would stand out a lot more if they were super talls. Missed the boat on this one IMHO

So would any recent construction proposal. What's your criteria for suggesting these should be super talls, and not every other proposal as well? Or are you the one who's been trolling about super talls everywhere as of late?

No, we gang up on people who are clearly trolling. You, along with a bunch of other newer members as of late, are really degrading the forums and clogging it with nonsense.

lol jesus hahaha

You are trolling. I have seen your other posts and the only thing you are contributing to the threads is your 'supertall' comments and "just my .02". I am sure your time here will be very limited. It was nice not knowing you.

You are trolling. I have seen your other posts and the only thing you are contributing to the threads is your 'supertall' comments and "just my .02". I am sure your time here will be very limited. It was nice not knowing you.

he's much cooler and funnier than you

Sadly, they would stand out a lot more if they were super talls. Missed the boat on this one IMHO

i think its pretty clear that this obsession with size stems from other things--i'd wager to bet that the 'supertall' guys all have one small thing in common...

Attachments

• small-penis.jpg
    small-penis.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 169

Back