those shots from the top of Manulife are amazing indeed. Reminds me that I should get up there once Trump's spire is complete, which is hopefully before the snow flies!

Burano today

nice fresh angle ^^^!!! i like it!
sometimes you find the most amazing vantage points, in the most unexpected places... i remember there's an alleyway (well... narrow street) that offers a great view of Trump.
I think it's around York or University and a street in between King and Adelaide.

nice fresh angle ^^^!!! i like it!
sometimes you find the most amazing vantage points, in the most unexpected places... i remember there's an alleyway (well... narrow street) that offers a great view of Trump.
I think it's around York or University and a street in between King and Adelaide.

:)

They've started glazing the storefronts, and it looks top-notch so far. Hopefully they can attract some tenants to match

that sounds like Pearl Street to me... it runs west from York St to John St and has some excellent views of the bank towers all the way along.

Burano reflected in Murano south.

burano.jpg

Back