IMG_sept-19-09-0214.jpg

IMG_sept-19-09-0213.jpg

IMG_sept-19-09-0215.jpg

IMG_sept-19-09-0216.jpg

IMG_sept-19-09-0217.jpg

September 20 2009 update

Burano will fill this view nicely in the future ~

Click to Enlarge Thumbnails

Is there no one with a photo from the last two weeks? Do I have to come back to Toronto to see what is happening here? Please, step up to the plate UT.

Is there no one with a photo from the last two weeks? Do I have to come back to Toronto to see what is happening here? Please, step up to the plate UT.

You haven't seen? They've topped out the south tower but the east and west towers still have a few more floors to go. Glass and spandral work continue with intermixed red, green, blue and gold glass seemingly randomized up the towers. The black pre-cast seems to be of a high quality. Truly, this one will be Foster's greatest effort yet in Toronto. Also, incase you haven't seen the press release, Apple announced that Burano will be the location of its Toronto flagship store. Exciting stuff on Bay Street!

You haven't seen? They've topped out the south tower but the east and west towers still have a few more floors to go. Glass and spandral work continue with intermixed red, green, blue and gold glass seemingly randomized up the towers. The black pre-cast seems to be of a high quality. Truly, this one will be Foster's greatest effort yet in Toronto. Also, incase you haven't seen the press release, Apple announced that Burano will be the location of its Toronto flagship store. Exciting stuff on Bay Street!

All glory to the hypnotroll. ;)

^^ indeed :mad:

Great shots Hypnotoad, good progress here. Thanks to no surprise discovery of an underground river Burano has advanced more in the past three months than Murano did in a year and a half.

Oct. 25th

Not great shots, the pit is pretty deep. The north and side end of the site, respectively.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Nov. 8th

First photo facing north, second and third facing south

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Then there's this little nugget. Lanterra is looking for some kind of modification to the podium and trying for two more floors to move Burano up to 50-storey's

thats great news!! i was bored so i did the math and that would put it at 165m. Thanks for the update dt;)

That seems like it's really coming up quickly, especially compared to how long Murano took to come out of the ground

Back