Suffice to say the ground level areas are moving along at a good clip now.

It has to be since closing dates begin 4 days from now :)

Is it possible for people to start occupancies with the lobby entrance closed off? Where they would have people going in and out of some back door for the time being?

Glass going on the top floor

Workers are installing the glass right underneath the hat

Attachments

• 133328.jpg
    133328.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 256
That would have to be glass for the small den-like room on the 2nd floor of the penthouses. (The 47th storey)

indeed casaguy ... just to associate an image with your post:

Penthouse floorplans finally answer how the floorplate works on the roof terrace (47th) floor ~

Casa_PH_fp.jpg

Nice shots! ^^^^

I REALLY hate that stupid Crestford Banner that has been sitting atop the tower for quite some time :mad:

It's to big and draws attention away from everything else!... But I guess it's not a huge complaint... I'm just paranoid :p

Casa is looking great but the exterior/roof work is taking a little too long...
:)

AWESOME shot of Yonge Street/Crystal Blu by my bro Sammo on Skyscraperpage.com... not to mention Casa!

4136614131_1ebaccc379_b.jpg

Respect to him :D

***How can i make this a candidate for Picture of the Day?... or do the admins just choose themselves?...

Sammo For the Win!

Well there's a long, arduous electoral college-style process which is administered by bureaucrats in City Hall who often reject the proposed image. At that point you can take the issue to the OMB who will usually rule in your favor.

Nice shots! ^^^^

I REALLY hate that stupid Crestford Banner that has been sitting atop the tower for quite some time :mad:

It's to big and draws attention away from everything else!... But I guess it's not a huge complaint... I'm just paranoid :p

Casa is looking great but the exterior/roof work is taking a little too long...
:)

It's an advertisement, it won't be up for too much longer. I think it's one of the best that I've seen on a new condo, it's simple and to the point. Much better than those tacky 8 storey banners that fade after a couple of months, blow in the wind and sometimes come loose from their ties.

It's an advertisement, it won't be up for too much longer. I think it's one of the best that I've seen on a new condo, it's simple and to the point. Much better than those tacky 8 storey banners that fade after a couple of months, blow in the wind and sometimes come loose from their ties.

Yeah.... good point :)

It is great advertising and you can see the words from miles away!

Just from a cosmetic perspective it's not so attractive :)

Went by tonight around 5:30 and there were lots of workers on site especially in the lobby. Lots of units lit up on the lower floors and the front of the building looks like it's ready for landscaping. The final push is on.

November 28th, 2009

Shots of the front lobby area, landscaping etc.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

That would have to be glass for the small den-like room on the 2nd floor of the penthouses. (The 47th storey)

It's incredibly small and I was baffled as to what it was the first time I saw it. I think it'd be a nice room to fill with plants.

Nice Pics!

Shots of the front lobby area, landscaping etc.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

It's looking really good! thanks for the pics DT.
Aren´t the first flors supposed to move in this week?

It's looking really good! thanks for the pics DT.
Aren´t the first flors supposed to move in this week?

I believe tomorrow although could even be today. My move in is next Monday...I have a feeling the lobby entrance wont be open and we'll be using a back door or the parking garage to go in and out for a little while but I could be wrong.

Just saw that they added more sidewalk over the weekend. There are now 2 rectangles of sidewalk on both sides of the entrance and flat soil filling the insides of the rectangles. I'm kind of surprised that they've been doing all this landscaping now as I thought it would wait until the spring. What if it dropped below zero and snowed...I'm not a gardner but I suppose they wanted a solid flat ground for the winter so that they could just install grass easily on top as soon as everything thaws in the spring.

On the other hand there doesn't seem to really be much noticable progress on the inside of the lobby.

Back